Shøt - 7

Hiiii !!!
Thanks allot for ur votes & Comments in previous chappy....

I read all of your comments and believe me some predictions gives me second thoughts....

Happy Reading ~~~~~

"I m Nitya" Said the girl and look towards the baby crib..

"May i hold your daughter?" asked Nitya with tears in her eyes.. "No need to ask" Said Anika with a smile .. "Thankuu" nitya give a quick hug to Anika and pass baby boy towards her and pick baby girl in arms..

Baby blink irritatingly when Nitya's hair fell on her face.. "Aww!! , So cutee" Nitya plant a soft kiss on baby forehead and hug her soft body lightly against her chest , Tears start flowing from her eyes but before Anika notice she wiped her tears away...

"Tell me something about your Marriage life?" asked Nitya trying to know the real Anika..

"Marriage with a billionarie was shit , that's what i learned from my married life" Anika look towards the baby in Nitya arms and give a sad smile .. "I was nothing in his life other than One Night stand with whom he slept by using the wedding lisence and make me pregnant , i amn't complaining but i wasn't ready for baby that time" Some drops of tears fell from her eyes but she composed herself..... "I was forced in this marriage but i never complained because there was no one to listen me" A little sob escape her lips... "I didn't wanted their money i just wanted a simple life but they , they made my life a pure hell by covering me from heavy outfits and diamond jewellery , i wanted to shout on them tell them that i don't like all this i just want to live a simple life but no i can't shout on them because i was only a prisoner " She caresses her babies face lovingly... "I only wanted the happiness of my baby , i don't give a shit if i delievered a girl or boy but they , they not once mention anything about girl , that place was pure hell" Anika lean down and kissed forehead of both babies..

They both continued to talk about random topics , A good bond build between them in matter of some hours..

"Umm , u take rest Anika , i will be back in some minute with dinner" Said nitya with smile and left the room leaving her alone with babies..

"Awww!! My shona" Anika take both babies in arms and showered their face from kisses "Mumma loves you allot baby and u know mumma gonna repeat this word thousand time in a day because i want you both feel loved" She kissed their little palms and they both hummed cutely making her smile , She traced her fingure on their face lightly and start planting kiss on their eye , cheeks , lips , chin . and atlast she wrap her both hand against them lightly pulling both of them in her chest.. "Mumma will not let anyone hurt you both" She closed her eyes and lay down on bed and cover herself till neck from blanket , Opening few buttons of her gown she put her breast in baby girl mouth and continued to caresses baby boy hairs..

"Is the another baby is boy?" Asked Shivay who came here some hours before and staring them from past half an hour.. "Hmm , the another one is boy" replied nitya sweetly and put her hand on his shoulder.. "Only some hours more shivay" she said calmly and he nodded positively in response.. Nitya give him a beautfull smile and head towards kitchen

"Where are you going?" Asked Shivay with confussion . "In kitchen , for making something for Anika" replied Nitya and continued walking . "Who Anika?" Asked shivay like a fool and follow her till kitchen. "Are you for real shivay? , hell with you , it's your wife name" said Nitya in fake angry tone.. "Ohh my dear bhabhi , u know na i don't know a thing about her" replied shivay and climb on top of kitchen island.... "U too are same as Mahi" She whispered and her eyes went teary .. "Don't cry Bhabhi, U know na pushpa, Mahi hate tears in your eyes" said shivay dramatically making her smile .. "Bhabhi ??, Don't u think u are giving me more respect Shivay" Ask Nitya raising her brow with a smirk on her lips... "Hmm, Nitya bai" replied shivay bitting his tongue.. They both brust in laughter and next second shivay get engulfed in a warm hug "U are the best Shivay" She whispered and his smile fade away...

"Dinner is ready" Said Nitya and serve him in a plate "u eat here i m gonna give her company" .. ... "Wait Nitya" said Shivay and mix two tablets in Anika's plate. "Make sure she will finish it" .... "What u mixed in her food" asked Nitya with anger.. "Sleeping pills" replied shivay and tear his gaze away from Nitya's face and focussed on his plate..

"Shivay , May i ask Why?" ask Nitya putting her hand on her hips.. "Bhabhi, Not Now" replied shivay and start chewing his food... "Huhh ,Stuborn" she murmured angrily and left the place...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Awww!! they both fell in sleep again" Asked Nitya with a smile and put plate on side table.. Anika made a Eww face and look towards baby with a pout ... "What's wrong Anika?" Asked Nitya . "Ummm , baby did pee , i need diaper for them" She pout innocently.... "Okk" replied nitya and head towards a wardrobe in room , she take a diaper packet , a baby little frock and a little t-shirt and give to Anika .. "Ye kishke hai?" Asked Anika and change diaper of her daughter. "Meri beti ke" Replied Nitya and atlast her tears start flowing like river.. "Kaha hai wo?" Asked Anika with a smile without paying attention towards Nitya , She changed her daughter frock and make her wear the frock given by nitya..

"Maar di gayi"

~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~☆~~~~☆~~~~~~~~

Okk stop worrying , In next chappy every confussion gonna get clear ♡♡♡♡♡