Shøt - 😍❣😍

Last night I had a lecture session from my mom ...

U can say we had conversation.

"Nahi padhegi toh mai teri shaadi kara dungi" Mom said angrily ..

"Ladka main dhoon lu ya aap dhudhengi" i said only this with my best smile ...

"Badtameez ho chuki ho tum" Mom shouted on me :(

ABHI TAK SAMAJH NAHI AAYA ISHME BADTAMEEZI KI KYA BAAT THI MAI TOH BAS HELP KRNA CHAH RAHI THI 😔😔😔😔

Huhhhh bhalai ka zamana nahi raha 😞😞😞😞

❌~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❌

" "YOUR WIFE DELIEVERED SON TOO, I WANT YOU TO FIND HER MY LITTLE TIGER" said Shakti from other side .

Without listening a word more Shivay cut the call and off his phone angrily....
"Kaun tha" Anika ask in low tiring voice and lean on headrest .. "Wrong number" he lied not wanting to make her worried and shift beside her .. "Why u didn't kidnapped before delievery?" Anika ask and he put his head on her shoulder.. "Before u never come out from Masion and No one can take out a spoon from Mansion without Mr Oberoi permission , Mansion have high security alert" Shivay said and close his eyes slowly , looking towards him Anika was about to say something else but choose to keep mum noticing his tired posture...

She bent her head down on his level and pecked his dry lips making him smile with close eyes...

"Don't feel Pity on me Anika , it make me feel weak" Shivay said without opening his eyes ... "I m not feeling pity on you Shivay , it's just a sorry peck for fighting with you" Anika too close her heavy eyelids.. Smiling a bit shivay intwinged his fingure with her and wrap another hand around her waist..

"Gud night" he whispered softly in incoherent voice and peck her forehead.. "Night" she snuggle in his chest with a teary smile on her face but Sleep is far away from her eyes

Exhaling a good amount of breathe Shivay change his position in sleep and kept his head between her breast and pull her more closer to him , Anika smiled listening his light snores , she kissed top of his head numerous time and ruffle his hair lovingly ....

"Sorry" She whispered pressing her lips against his head ..

~~~~~~~~~

Sunrays hit his eyes disturbing his sleep , Blinking few times he adjust in sunlight and look beside him only to find his wife sleeping peacefully , her curly hairs spread all over on her face blocking him to see her face ... Siding the hairs shivay rub the pad of his thumb against her pretty red cheeks and take her lower lips in his only for a second .. but before he take his lips back her lips lock his lips in hers and start moving against his lips softly making his eyes widened , Coming out from shock Shivay too respond the kiss, his one hand get lost somewhere deep in his head and other open the knot of her towel slowly...

"Anika" he said against his lips huskingly and his other hand find his way on her bare back...

Breaking apart they both look straight in each other eyes with desire , lust and love.. Not wanting to take a long break his lips touched her neck skin making her moan .. Bitting and sucking on her neck he gave her anothet hickey marking her as his...

"Can I ?" He asked in a gentle tone looking straight in her eyes and In response she nodded positively in shyness

His lips find their ways below her neck and get busy in pleasuring het breast, his hand move down and find his intimacy making her moan sexily and they both get busy in their morning love making session ...

~
.
.

Panting heavily , Shivay pull Anika on his chest and she look away shyly ..

"I love you" he whispered against her hair and her smile get dim she kept mum and wrap her hand around his chest and pecked his chest making him smile ..

"let's fresh up together" Shivay suggest with smirk and she hit his chest playfully nodding negatively..

"Why?" Shivay ask making grumpy face ..

"Ummm !! Bcoz i m tired" whispered Anika against his chest making his smile broadly..

"Are you exception?" Shivay ask sounding amusingly hiding his biggest smile...

"Why?" Anika ask confusingly and tried to roll back but he tighten his grip more..

"Morning sex make people more energetic Anika and here u are saying u are tired" Shivay ask tring to make shocking face but failed and brust in laughter seeing her puppy pout ...

"Don't u think u have extra knowledge" Anika said grumpily and wiggle in his grip like a kid...

"Ab apni apni pahuch hai" Shivay smirked and give a wet kiss on her cheeks , Anika made a yuck face and wipe her cheeks against his chest...

"U r disgusting" Anika said rubbing her cheeks against his chest..

"10 minute phle bhi di thi tab toh nhi tha disgusting" Shivay said with a puppy pout on lips..

"Tab matter dusara tha" Anika said followed by wink and climb down from him and bed , She pull sheat from his body and wrap around her body leaving him nude on bed...

"MERI IZZAT" shivay cried dramatically ..

"LUT GAYI" Anika winked and get inside the washroom ..

~~~~~~~~~~~