Shøt - ❣❣

"For the sake of fuck who want to take pleasure from the woman who is already pleasuring his dad & For being loyal with you , i can't let him kill my niece" Shout Shivay and Anika mind went numb , She raised her brow and stare Shivay for a minute , who is inhaling and exhaling rapidly ..

"Don't lie to me Shivay , i know Nitya's daughter is dead and if you arw this much forced then u should throw money on that girl face instead of sleeping " Anika defend , No she will not bent in front of him today , She don't care about the fucking consequence .

"Once listen to me calmly" Shivay said in pleading voice and look towards her pleadingly.. "U can d..." before he continued further the baby boy start crying and wiggling in his craddle gaining both of their attention... His eyes soften seeing his baby and her heart melted .. they both forward hand together for picking him, In this process their hand brushed against each other and they share an eyelock only to broke by Anika , Shivay take his hand back and Anika pick the baby boy and just loosen her towel a bit and Baby girl start crying and wiggling in craddle..

Without wasting a second , Shivay pick her fraggile body in his arms and rub his palms on her back softly and she cried more. and he head towards balcony with little bundle in his arms..

"No princess don't cry" he kisses the tip of her nose softly and rock her little in his arms .. Baby open her mouth and put her thumb in it showing her hunger.. she look towards shivay from the same eyes she got from him. A smile start forming on his lips and he kissed her dauggter affectionly and hug her soft body against his chest "Papa is sorry for what he going to do princess, But papa haven't any option except taking risk , u will support papa na baby" he whispered in her ear and she open and close her mouth again..

"Papa isn't bad baby" he kissed her forehead lovingly.. "Papa love you allot , u are part of me baby " he said to her and look direct her face.. "But papa have to do this" he wiped the corner of his eyes and showered her face from kisses and lay down on couch and make her lay on his chest.

"U have to do What shivay?" Asked Anika from behind and take baby from his chest .. "I will never let you do anything with my babies" Anika shout angrily "U are fucking messing my life , i was planned everything well , i thought to runaway from hospital and never look back to you and your family , but u kidnapped me from there and bring me in an unknown place and now u are blasting bomb on my forehead" She sound angrily sounding lil funny but all serious, Anika again loose towel a lil and feed baby girl who make herself comfortable in her mother arm and suck the milk in relief.. Baby open and close her mouth against Anika's nipple instead of sucking making her feel irritate..

"Stop it Ayesha , else i m not gonna feed you" Anika warned baby angrily and tighten her eyes who understand nothing except getting affraid from her tight eyes.. "Ayesha" shivay murmured baby name and look towards Anika with hurt, she even didn't tell him his baby name.. Rolling his eyes he swalloed his lump and kept his mouth lock.. Soon baby girl too get normal and start throwing her hands in air when her tummy get full , Anika silently make her lay besids her brother and tugged the blanket over their chest and spread their play toy around them and a wind chain on the rod of craddle whom they start hitting from their soft palms and playing with the things...

"I want to know truth Shivay" Atlast after a lot screaming and blaming Anika said tiringly, her eyes swell a lil and become blood red in colour , Her heart is aching badly by his conffessions which are doing nothing but breaking her little hopes and courages too.. "I want to know Everything" Her voice cracked and atlast she didn't feel like hiding tears from him who is crying himself in front of her. His red eyes start showing his tiredeness and a different emotion start building in his eyes .

"Is choosing her for sharing secret and trying to make her my strength is my another fault" thought shivay and look towards his tired better halve who is catching her breathe and wiping her tears furiously...

"Will you leave me after knowing everything ?" asked shivay in broken voice, she shot her eyes up and look straight in his eyes finding sincerity and tiredeness in his eyes.. her own stopped tears start flowing again and she shake her head negatively in defeat ..."After seeing death of my all loved ones , it get allot courage in loving you" he make her look in his eyes which are full with love and concern for her... "I don't want to defeat in front of him again , i don't" he shake his head negative vigorusly like a child and hold her shoulder.. "I m fed up from everything , I want to fight against him Anika ,Atleast give me a chance to explain myself" he said which come out a whisper but enough for her to listen . His expression , His eyes , His tears , every damm thing made her listen to him and kept quiet for some time Afterall she is tired , tired of fighting with him by knowing half truth , She want to know all.. Everything about this man ..

" I m listening" Anika whispered and wipe her tears from back of her palms...

"Till the age of 10 i didn't even knew that he (Shakti) is my father, I thought tej uncle as my father and lived with him , Everything were good we was four brothers not two, but on my 10th birthday , i found out that the person with whom i m living isn't my father , he is my caretaker" His voice broke and he exhaled , it's hard for him to share his childhood , The worst and wild memories which are haunting him in his nightmares till now is making his heartache badly.. His eyes get heavy from tears but before his tears slide down from his cheeks , her soft palms wipe his tears and hold his face tightly in her palm signing him to continue.. "Everything snatched from me Anika , the person who was an ideal father for me , the mother who loved me more than anything and my brothers who were not only my brother but was my bestfriend too , i lost my every happiness in a day" A little sob escaped from his lips and he bit his lower lip harshly making the blood come out from cut.. "He take me away from the person whom i considered my family , I cried allot that day but instead of consolling me that man throw me in pets room and locked me with some wild dogs " He let out a broken smile and her eye widened , she stare his face and noticed a sudden happiness in his eyes "U know they all was scary but there was one puppy who was too much sweet and small , he too was crying and seeing tear in his eyes i picked him in my arms and wiped his tears away, he too licked away my tears" his lips broked in smile but his smile vanished in next second and again the look of hurt covered his eyes "Next day he took out from room and i take that puppy with me in my room , Day passed and i got attract with him , he used to follow me everywhere sleep with me on my bed and wake me up in morning by licking me."

"And one day Mr Oberoi asked me about my favourite thing in mansion , being a foolish kid i told him without understanding his intention " Shivay shake his head negatively and the broken look on his face make her hold him tightly .. "He took me in my room for seeing my puppy and pick him in his arms then he took me in a room where a book who exactly look like me was cleaning something , My blood went cold when i saw him cleaning blood from floor and sobbing loudly , I wandered my eyes and saw a dead horse in a bit distance away from him "exhaling heavily shivay hold her both palm tightly "I was busy in staring him but suddenly jumped from my place listening a gun shot" his eyes went blank and a dangerous look covered in his eyes..

"When i turn back , i found my puppy dead and blood ozzing out from his soft body "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy !!!

I know the revalation part is exaggerating but i can't write long chappies yrr ..

But don't worry in next part the revalation will end and after that i want to write some good shivika scenes so the shakti destruction and revenge game will be in last shots .. okk !!

Till then byee ..

love you alllll......... ♡♡♡♡♡♡