Lâšt Shøt 😘♥ (I)

Hiii!!

Koi mujhe gussa control karne ki tips de sakta h kya ?? Actually meko bahutt aata h .. and Aaj toh had se zaada aa raha h .. please if anyone know then share with me too

~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~

"IF YOU GET LITTLE TIME FROM YOUR ROMANCE , THEN CHECK YOUR BABIES ONCE LITTLE TIGER" said Shakti from other side , making shivay's blood rush cold .. his all happiness fade away from a single phone call..

"An.. Ani..Anika" he tried to speak but words stucked in his throat and his voice broked " Ayesha , Anshul" he whispered and pushing Anika away he run towards his room following by Anika only to find vaccant craddle.. "Shivay" Anika whispered and hold door for support.. "My baby?" Her eyes poured and she hold his arms tightly.. "Bacche kaha hai" she shout angrily and make him face her ..

"He take them with him" Shivay whispered in cracked voice and next second listen a loud thud voice and find his wife on floor shedding tears.. "It's not time for cry Anika , i promise nothing will happen with our baby" Shivay said and his jaw clenched strongly .. "it's ur end Mr Oberoi" he whispered and about to console his wife but his phone ringed in mid ...

"Where is my baby?" Shivay shout over phone .. "Cool down son, i have a good news for you" shakti said from other side with an evill laugh. "Tumhara Apahiz bhai chalne laga hai, u know he is screaming now, want to hear?" Ask shakti in his evil tone making shivay more angry.. "he is searching his dead pihu in you little pig Ayesha" he said and shivay's all controlled broke..

"Shut up ur mouth Bastard , one more word against my daughter and i will kill you , Dare you harm anyone" Shivay shout furiously and push Anika inside their bedroom , before she know or react he locked the door from outside.. "Come son , we will play our old game okk , u know address already" Shakti laughed and cut the call without listening his reply...

"Shivay open the door, i will come with you" Anika shout from inside in crying tone . "Sorry Anika , u can't" Whispered shivay and start heading towards gate .. "Shivay please don't do this , they are my babies" Anika begged and hit the room furiously.. "Mine too" he whispered and left from there..

After driving whole 50 minutes Shivay reached in a silent area and stop his car in front of an old building..

"Love me like you do ..
La la love me like you do"

The song is booming loudly in building muffling the loud cries of twins who was continuosly crying in grip of prostitudes .. Some man enter in room with a four year old innocent and sweet girl who is held by a girl ...

"Ohhh my grand daughter and Illegimate daughter u came really fast" Shakti said with mockery and smirked seeing shock in Nitya's and Mahi's face...

Twisting mouth disgustingly Priya look towards Mahi and her eyes welled up assumming him as Shivay .. "Bhai" she whispered and her voice cracked.. "Cwatu (chachu)" little pihu smiled happily and clap her both hands in air.

"Pihu" Nitya and Mahi whispered together and their eyes widened in shock and happiness start twinkling in their eyes seeing their daughter alive..

"No my little future slut , he is your bloody dad not your bastard chachu" Shakti said but before that Priya put her fingure in Pihu's ear stopping her to listen his abusive language.. "Mera baccha" Mahi tried to move and recieved a hard hit by hunter... "don't move son , i hate when anyone break my rules stay still" Shakti said dramatically twisting his mouth and pouting like a real pig ... "Dad please once let us touch her" Mahi begged and his eyes start pouring seeing her four year daughter .. "cwatu" pihu struggled in priya grip and tried to run towards Mahi assuming him as Shivay..  "pliaa  bua leape (leave)" she struggled stubornly and forward her leg towards Mahi "Pihu No baby , he isn't ur chachu" Priya said calmly and bent down on her knees.. "Dad please once" Mahi joined his hand together and his eyes stucked on her cutee and innocent daughter....

"Okk so main player is taking time and I m getting bore , it will not harm in watching family drama" Shakti said followed by laugh and sign his man and priya to left pihu.. without wasting a second the little cutee girl run towards Mahi and wrapped her little arms around his neck and plant soft kiss on cheeks..  "cwatu, u otay" she ask in his innocent cutee voice making Mahi cry hard .. "it's papa baby" Mahi stammered and pull his little angel close to his heart.. "Papa" pihu whispered in her melodious sweet voice and kissed his both cheeks one by one ..  "No criee papa , twich (this) untwle is badd , pihu knooo" Pihu said innocently and wipe blood from his forehead..  "Awww!! My baby" Nitya pull pihu in her arms and kissed her face senselessely "i missed you alloth shona" Nitya showered kisses everywhere on her little body and pihu stare her and then Mahi in confussion "Ur Mumma" Nitya said understanding her daughter dillema.. "Mum , pihu don't lwite kwichhi (pihu don't like kissi)" Pihu wipped kisses and pout irritatingly..  "solly" Nitya said in childish tone...

"Hey ! Time over , everybody go back on previous position now" Shakti ordered and turned towards twince.. "Give my future heir in my arms darling" he said and forward his hand for taking the baby boy.. "Finally" he muttered as soon as the lady give baby boy in his arms and rock his body harshly.. Baby wiggled in his grip and start crying loudly .. Shakti kissed baby boys legs and smile warmily , his all smile faded suddenly and warm colourless liquid start dripping from his eyes..

Mahi and Nitya bit his lips for controlling their laughter.. Shakti angrily glare towards baby boy pant and Realised ANSHUL SINGH OBEROI DID PEE ON FACE OF MR SHAKTI SINGH OBEROI ...

*******************

Heyy !!