Shøt - 5

"I love you beta" She pecked his eyes again and again.. She kissed his beautifull soft cheeks and cut marks on his small tiny hands.. Baby snuggle more in her arms and finally start closing his eyes back and drifting in sleep..

*************

"How much time it will take mom , i have meetings" Shivay said frustatingly ... "Two more hours" Said Mrs oberoi and closed her eyes.. "Arrgghhh!!" Shivay let out a frustating growl and slide down in couch a lil and closed his eyes welcoming the sleep. "I think i too should take rest" Mr Oberoi finally lay down on bed and he too close his eyes welcoming the sleep

~~~~~~~~

Putting the baby boy in crib, Anika pick the soft girl in her arms who is blinking her eyelashes fastly and staring her mumma. "U too are hungry" Anika asked making a cute pout in end and rock the little girl a lil in her arms . Baby girl let out a soft melodious cry in fear and clutch Anika's index fingure in her little fist. "Awww !! Sorry " Anika peck baby's soft pink nose and hug her soft body against chest making her small face  hide in Crook of neck.. Baby open and close her mouth little making Anika giggle.. "Awww!!" Anika sobbered kiss on all over the face of baby girl and open her gown for feeding her milk. After feeding the girl she put her back in crib and climb down from bed..

"U can do it" Her inner self shout and she quickly change herself in a tight waist jeans , T-Shirt and hoodie , Pulling the cap over head she checked the baby bag and make her babies wear cloths...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivay open his eyes slowly and look towards his mother & Father who is fast in sleep. He get up from his place and head out of room and went near to receptionist.
"Umm , I want to know the room no of Anika Shivay Singh Oberoi" He said and tap his fingure on desk... "Sir Room no - 418 , in VIP SECTION" Receptionist replied with a seductive smile.. Nodding his head in response he head towards the room , He stand out of room for five minutes and atlast knock the door.. "Come in" A voice come from inside . He open the door lightly and look towards bed with blank eyes without any kind of expression which soon covered by a confused one..

"Ummm , Is this Mrs Shivay Singh Oberoi room" he asked confusingly seeing a nurse sitting on bed with a baby in arms... "Yes Sir , May i know who are you to her?" Nurse asked polietely in her sweet voice.... "Umm, i m her hu..hus... husband" he shutter and take some steps forward towards bed and look around only to find the whole room vacant..  "Umm , Where is She ?" he asked in a confuse tone looking towards the baby in nurse arm. "In Doctor Cabin for some check up" She replied and rock the baby too much lightly ... "May i hold My Son?" Shivay asked and Nurse give him a confuse look ... "Sorry , i think u are mistaken , it's daughter , ur wife didn't give birth to son" Said Nurse and his face twitch in confusion , he pull his both brows together "But Doctor said.." he said but stop in middle and forward his hand for holding the little girl , who flutter her eyes open as soon as she feel change in her position ,A unknown expression start clouding in his eyes , he start observing her face and notice her blue eyes which make him smile , his eyes went on her pink soft thin lips who is nothing to similar with his and he assumed the baby get her mother lips , his eyes travelled more down and he noticed the cut marks in her soft skin , he brushed his thumb against the cut and lean a lil towards baby and peck her forehead but Soon his smile fade away , his eyes start turning in blue and he mummeled "It's a girl".. Noticing the change in his actions the Nurse asked in soft tone " Are you ok?" ... "Ya just take this baby" he give baby back to nurse in an roughly manner and tug his bottom lip between teeth , chewing it harshly , he roam in room a lil and left the room and head towards waiting room..

"Mom , get up" Shivay shake his mother a lil making her open her eyes.. "What's wrong Shivay" Mrs Oberoi asked in irritated tone ... "Beta nahi Beti hui hai" he said in calm tone and notice his mother face which fell down like she lost the precious thing in her life... "U know , what u are saying" She asked in a high pitch tone making Mr oberoi wake up.. "Yup Mom ,i just come back from her ward" said Shivay and sit on sofa but his face is much calm and a smirk is sticking on his lips.. "What's matter?"  Mr Oberoi asked in serious tone.. "Umm , Beti hui hai" Mrs Oberoi said nervously.. "What??" Mr oberoi shout in anger .. "But Doctor said Something else" Mr Oberoi shout .. "That was a confussion" Shivay said looking towards his mother.. "Then What the hell we are doing here ? Servant will pick them" Mr oberoi said Angrily and about to  left from there But Shivay hold his mother hand "I m taking The new born girl with me and Now u will decide what u want to do with ur Daughter in law" Shivay said with smirk , Mr & Mrs Oberoi left from there ...  ..

"Wohhhooo !! , I won" Shivay shout with a wide smile and an Evil smirk...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~