Shøt - ❤❤

"And then i realised Love make person weak Anika" Said Shivay and look straight in her eyes..

"Is love make this much weak that it make you sleep with another woman " For the first time in past half an hour she speaked ,her voice was broken as well as cracky "Then it's my fortune that i didn't fell for you because i would rather prefer die instead of sleeping with someone else" said Anika and look straight in his eyes , How can she let the topic go away this much easily 'He cheated her ' adding fuel in her already burning misery "Did u ever bother to know that about my wish ,My POV , My situation , U know i m the woman with whom you sleep first time this statement is really making me happy " She let out a dry chuckle and give him a cold look "But I m not the only woman with whom you sleep Shivay Singh Oberoi like u are the only man with whom i sleep" Her voice cracked and she passed a hurtfull look and climb down from bed easily and wrap a little towel around her body hiding her intimate parts..

"Forgive me once" he said from behind and followed her actions , he wrappes the light duet around his waist ...

"Do you think it's easy for me Shivay?" She questioned qnd turned towards him for facing him .. "It wasn't my fault that your own dad provoke u against me , i too had some expectations with you shivay , u are my Husband u are for be with me in my good and bad times , u aren't for having sex with me in a wild way and left me on bed after satisfying urself" The look on her face give a rough squeeze to his heart making him feel ache.. "U aren't for leaving me alone in my tough times and sleeping with other womens" She said with disgust in her voice , she rubbed her palms over her arms ..

"Anika u aren't understanding , i was forced in that , i hadn't any option other than follow my father footsteps" Shivay said aggresively feeling the lack of word in his throat and an uncomfortable feeling in him , he know he can't handle to lost this woman whose presence give him relief ..

"Ohhh!! there is really reason behind cheating me not ur self pleasure " her calm voice start getting louder and sweats start forming on her forehead , giving the symptoms of her rising Blood pressure "Just tell me the damm reason which make you sleep with another woman , Wasn't my body enough for you" She shout on him first time and he gazed down looking guilty .. her body start shivering in anger and all pain all frustration start coming out one by one "U know , Today u only told me because u want me to let you sleep with other woman and watch silently like your mother is doing" She shout accusing him and pull her hair in frustration. His word hurt her dammit , his telling that he slept with another woman hurt the hell out of her, She is a woman not a godess who will handle it silently...

"I don't love u but it hurt like hell on the mere thought of you sleeping with other woman " She shout angrily and some loud sobs escaped her mouth disturbing the sleep of her little ones.. "It hurts" She cried and he look towards her with pleading & guilty eyes like a five year old kid.

"Anika , i m forced he had killed you and my baby if i didn't obeyed him" Shivay too shout back tried to make her feel his fear from his dad .. "I hadn't option , I m a weak and failure who can't do anything against his own father" his voice cracked and he fell on his knees like a weak person in front.

Anika sighed tiringly , He too is damm correct on his point , whatever she get to know from Nitya , She get to know one thing for sure that her father in law is the worst kind of human.. but the wife inside her isn't letting her agree with him..

"Why aren't u are agreeing that u sleep with them for pleasure" She shout in rage and her little ones start crying loudly in fear gaining her attention..

"FOR THE SAKE OF FUCK , WHO THE HELL ON THE EARTH WANT TO TAKE PLEASURE FROM THE WOMAN WHO IS PLEASURING HIS DAD ALREADY , & FOR ONLY BEING LOYAL TO YOU I CAN'T LET HIM KILL MY NIECE"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FEW MORE SHOTS ARE REMAINING ♡♡♡♡

HURREYY I M GONNA COMPLETE THIS BOOK SOON .. ♡♡♡

I hope now you all are little reliefed after seeing an angry Anika .. Anyway Not more but enough revalation are still left and don't worry i will give you happy moments of Shivika too.. wait for three more shots okk , let them solve their problem...