Shøt - 9

"Is Everything ready?" Asked Shivay and hummed listening other side response.. "What are you going to do Shivay" asked Nitya in affraid tone.. "Nothing much Bhabhi, i just want you all safe" he replied and stare Anika sleeping figure.. "Isn't She beautiful?" asked Nitya observing shivay's gaze on Anika's face.. "Indeed & Innocent too" he whisper looking towards her..

"Don't you think you did wrong with her?" asked Nitya . "No , I don't think because i didn't did anything wrong" he replied and tore his gaze away from her face.. "For How long u are not going to accept your fault" Asked Nitya in angry tone.. "Untill i m alive, Because i know if trio is today alive then it's because of my faults " he replied and plant a soft kiss on both babies forehead.. "Bhabhi take the babies , we are leaving from here" he said and pick his wife in arms and pull her more close in arms in result resting her head close to his chest.. He head towards his car and make her sit on back seat and plug seat belt around her pettie waist , his hands brushed against her milky soft waist and he stare her face with desires.. "Shivay ,if you are done then  can we leave" asked Nitya in teasing tone.. "Yaaa" said shivay awkwardly and get in driver seat and drive towards airport.. Reaching there he once again pick his wife in arms and enter inside the jet.. "I think , u are enjoying the feeling of her in your arms" Teased Nitya again.. "It's nothing like that" he replied and make her lay on one couch and tighten seat belt around her. Once plane is in air he remove belt and make her and baby sleep in private room.

After 12 hours.....

Anika open her eyes lightly and look around only to find a new surrounding, The room is way more beautifull from previous all rooms.. She look her beside and find her both babies sleeping soundly , An Automatic smile tugged on her lips seeing her babies , She look her left side and find a big wardrobe divided in four parts, she gaze towards her right side and find a pink & royal blue colour craddle... "BEAUTIFULL" the only word left her mouth and reality stuck in her mind .. "It's not my previous place , Where i am ? , Where is Nitya" she thought and climb down from bed , her hand collide with a frame and nine frames fall from the side table simulataneously. "Shit, tu gayi" she whispered and start picking from, As soon as her eyes fell on photo her eyes widened and she brushed her fingure against the picture , her heartbeat increased and she look around panickly , "What's my pictures are doing here?" She thought and take a look of 9th frames and smile seeing her pic with big babybump..

"Nitya" She called panickly and the door open with flung , her eyes widened seeing her husband in front of her eyes after whole year , She rub her eyes cutely and pinch her arm. "It's not a dream" said Shivay and she shivered listening her voice first time.. "Where i am? , Where is Nitya?" Asked Anika with fear .. "U r in London , In my house & Bhabhi is sleeping in her room" he replied and a lil smile tug on his lips seeing her pouting cutely in confussion and looking down in fear.. "Why i m here?" She whispered to herself .. "Is he gonna hurt my daughter?" She murmured to herself but enough for him to listen, tears start briming in her eyes.. "U are my wife that's y u are here & One more thing i will never hurt my princess" he replied in stern voice and take steps towards her.. "Great , he still remember i m his wife" she said sacrastically to herself and giggle sadly.. "I remember everything and ur accusion too" he whispered in her ear and she shot her eyes up and stare him "Ac..acc..accusion , i never accused you" whisper Anika and gulp in fear.. "Didn't u called me rapist?" Shivay raised his brow and pull her chin a lil up with help of thumb. "Ummm.. umm.. y..yaa ..i .. d.. did" She stammered and her hand find the soft palms of her daughter , She hold her palm for courage and stare directly in her blue hypnotising eyes , her mind went blank and she stare his eyes without blinking once.. "Isn't my eyes are beautiful?" Shivay asked noticing her trance... "Indeed , My babies have same eyes" She whispered making him chuckle , "Because they are mine too" he whisper and hold her cheeks in his palms , Shiver run down in her spine and her trance broke. she pull herself away from him and climb back on bed leaving the frame on floor ..

She look towards him innocently with fear & he smiled sadly but soon went back in his blank mode.. "Why you bought me here , Why you are in front of me after a year?" She asked in cracking voice , Only her soul and body know how much she needed her during her pregnancy and delivery , Yup it's true she accused him and called him rapist but it's because of his leaving her on bed alone in next morning , she know he did things with her when she wasn't ready but she knew it too that she didn't protest a single time that night.... "That's washroom (Pointing towards a side door) Go and fresh up after that we will do dinner together" He said ignoring her questions.. "I haven't cloth" Said Anika with a pout, "Open the wardrobe , u will find everything" he said and look towards his babies who opened their eyes together and staring fan.

Anika climb down from bed and open the wardrobe and get shock to see the second portion is filled by ladies cloths, she look towards third portion and find little girl frocks and the last one is filled with baby boy cloths.. "Did u ask from the lady?" She asked in low voice .. "Who lady?" asked Shivay confusingly "Jishke clothes h" Anika said and he smiled ... "It's all new and yours" he said and sit on bed near to his baby..

Taking a pair of ripped jeans and white skiny top Anika head inside washroom leaving her babies with him. Don't know why but her heart screamed to believe him..

Shivay wipe the face and body of girl from wet tissue and take out a beautiful frock from wardrobe

and change her in frock brought by him . he changed her diaper and make her wear panty , baby let him do things without crying lil , Shivay kissed her forehead lovingly and start removing t-shirt of baby boy , he wipe his body from wet tissue too and make him wear baby jam suit

 he changed her diaper and make her wear panty , baby let him do things without crying lil , Shivay kissed her forehead lovingly and start removing t-shirt of baby boy , he wipe his body from wet tissue too and make him wear baby jam suit

After applying some powder on baby boy face he kissed him too and lay in corner of bed and stare both of his baby..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap - "If they find you they will kill your daughter like they killed mine"...

♡♡♡♡☆☆♡♡♡♡