Ch. 15 - Justice

Knock, knock...

"Hey...stop...Your doing it all wrong"

...BAM, BAM...

"Stop... stop the hammering..."

...BAM, BAM, BAM...

"Dont you get it?... Its SLANTED!!"

"BAM!"

Hael got jumped awake form his comfortable sleep and reflexively rolled under his bed to take cover. 

...

It took a good five more bangs on the door and a minute of Carmels annoyed yelling to finally get him to open up. She and Hit had decided to come checking on him because even after all their messages not a single word was heard back from him... and apparently it wasn't really that hard to track him... 

Every NPC in Whiterock had something to say about the first adventurer that entered their city, which Hael thought was weird since he didn't recall doing anything special to stand out...most likely. 

He also wondered why the visitors were so annoyed. It had only been one good sleep after all, but after listening to the fiery explanation of the situation, it turned out he had been out cold for 3 days straight. 

Also it was reveled that Hit had defeated the keeper who re-spawned on daily basis along with a few others. And, as expected, the same few adventurers now had their souls intact, some of which by this point, had payed a visit to the mountain too. 

At this point having realized, that he'd been left behind there was no other action to take but to sprung up, gather his gear and dash out into battle, for Hael, but this course of action got stopped shortly. 

With a sigh Carmel lifted him up using friendly magic and returned him back on top of his bed. She then continued where Hit had left,

"But all four of them were found from the graveyard within an hour from entering the mountain, so there are no achievements at this point."

-That... was refreshing to hear, Hael thought, but surely the plan to make a move on the mountain was set in stone since the beginning. After all that was the reason he was here. To never stop pushing forward.

"So... now that we have that cleared out, could we probe into the matter of a certain guild a little more in depth?"

Hit went while Carmel was nodding vigorously.

Both of them had been thinking about the matter of a guild and were quite persuasive to get things sorted out. Eventually yielding to their pressure Hael brushed aside the matters of his own and picked up the document from his inventory, presenting it to his companions... Companions...

His eyes widened, as he finally woke up properly.

-H-how are they here? I thought Id never see them again... On the other hand the messages I got were positive, I think... Well all that comes later, right now I must make sure...

Hael took a few steps back and turned towards Carmel. 

"Carmel, I apologize for leaving you behind like that but I truly though that you'd never want to see me again after witnessing your expression... Please do not feel forced to spend any more time within my presence, against your will..." 

Carmel seemed flustered after hearing such sincere words from him, and just whispered while looking towards the walls,

"Of course you misunderstood... stupid..."

It was a cute reaction... Hit and Hael both stared at her before exchanging looks. 

Hit was first,