First Date, Last Date

"Y/N, I know that you and Peter aren't exactly together but don't you think it's about time you guys went on a date?" Bailey asks as though she were up to something. To be honest I've never really though of a date.

"A date? Where are you going with this?" I asked. 

"Thomas and I have been planning a date and we've decided that it would be more fun if the two of you tagged along." she said. I've never been on a date, let alone a date. What if it ends in disaster. "Come on, Y/N!" she begs.

"Y/N!" I hear Peter say. "Just the Princess I wanted to see." he says. I give him a light smile which he returns. 

"Why, is there something you want to tell me?" I ask. He sits down on the log next to me. He takes my hand and holds it in his.

"We're going on a date." he announces. I laugh. "What?" he asks. It's cute how he is. 

"Were you asking me or were you telling me?" I laugh. he looks up to the sky then back at me.

"It wasn't a question." he says. "We're going on a date." he says. Bailey smiles triumphantly. I know what she's going to do now. Peter will agree plus I'm already stuck with going on a date with him. He'll think that it'll be a wonderful idea. 

"Peter, Thomas and I were already planning a date. Why don't the two of you join us." She says. 

"What a perfect idea! I always knew you were a good thinker." He agrees with her. I guess I have no choice in this.

"fine" I say.

"Brilliant!" they say in unison.  "It'll be tomorrow night at the beach." Bailey says.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY:  This Dress

It's almost time for the date so I quickly pick out what I'm going to wear

It's almost time for the date so I quickly pick out what I'm going to wear. I decide to just wear a simple red dress.  I don't do anything with my hair because that would probably be too frustrating. I then hear somebody approaching the tree house. I go to the balcony to see Peter approaching.

"Are you ready, princess?" He says. 

"Yes!" I say. I take my time to go down to meet him. I walk up to him and take his hand but he can't seem to take his eyes off the dress. "Peter?  Come on, lets go." I say. He refocuses before speaking.

"Of course." he smiles. I link my arm with his and we walk to the beach in silence. Once we get there I see a table with four chairs. Bailey and Thomas are already there.  I take off my shoes since I don't want sand in them and Peter and I walk to the table. He pulls out a chair for me.

"So..." I say. I can see that I'm not the only one who thinks this is awkward.  we sit there in silence not doing anything for what feels like forever. 

"The hell with this." Peter says. He uses his magic to make the table disappear. He stands up to leave but I take his hand which gains his attention. I smirk at him which gives me his full attention. "Princess, what are you up to?" he says.  He crosses his arms and waits. I step closer to him and whisper in his ear.

"Turn around." I say. His smile falters and he slowly turns around. I get out of the way before a huge wave falls over Peter. Bailey and Thomas start uncontrollably laughing. Peter starts to laugh as well until he notices something. "Y/N!" he yells. He looks up at the sky in horror. When I look up I understand why. The stars were disappearing. 

 Peter teleports up back to camp and he storms into his tent. I follow him in and see him rummaging through papers on his desk. "Y/N, go back to your tree house, take Bailey with you, and cast a protection spell over it." he orders.

"Why? What's wrong?" I ask. He looks at me desperately. 

"It's the Black Fairy." He says. I feel nauseous all of a sudden. I run into his bathroom and lean over the toilet.  "Y/N! What's wrong!" he asks concerned. The Black Fairy, that's whats wrong. It's been years since I've heard that name. I feel like I'm going to be sick. The feeling slowly passes but the fear keeps growing. "Y/N, talk to me! What's going on with you?" he demands.

"Nothing!" I lied. He didn't believe me but he didn't ask any more questions. I try to stand up but I almost fall. 

"Here, I'll help you up." he says. We go to where Bailey is standing with Thomas and we teleport to my tree house." Do not break the protection spell for anyone." He says quickly.  Peter casts the protection spell before leaving.

"Y/N, what's going on?" Bailey asks. 

"It's the Black Fairy." She looks at me in shock. Everybody knows about the black fairy. She was the one who created the dark curse. 

"Y/N, you need to sit down. You don't look so good." she says. She sits me down on my bed. Slowly, the nauseous feeling begins to return.

"Bailey, the Black Fairy is my Fairy Godmother."