Pirates

"what do you mean she's here!" My dad yells. Peter continues to clutch his head in pain while I jump off the bed. I almost fall due to the type of shoes that I hadn't realized I was wearing. "Pan?" My dad asks, probably trying to get confirmation. I'm sure that his sudden headache would be confirmation enough.

"Y/N's right. I can feel it." He says, his headache wearing off, as he gets back on his feet.

"Peter, what happened?" I ask, referring to the way it seemed as though his head was about to explode no longer than a minute ago. I helped him to the bed where he sat down.

"I felt their presence." he explained. I didn't realize exactly what he just said until Felix asks what everyone else was thinking.

"Their?" he asked. Their? Did that mean that she wasn't alone, and if so, then who was she with? What is their part in this stupid game?

"She's not alone. I don't know who she's with, but they're powerful." Peter runs his hand through his hair, probably trying to figure out who it would most likely be. 

"Well then find out?" My dad orders. He looks distraught and overly agitated at the thought of not only having to fight the Black Fairy, but also someone else who may even give her more of an advantage than we've got a chance of having.

"I don't know them, so I can't" Peter says, scorning my father. I fight the urge to role my eyes and instead try to think of a way to find out who she's with, and on another subject, where are they?

"Then you're useless", my dad says hatefully. 

"Dad!" I say, clearly trying to show how exasperated they're both making me. Now is not the time for their stupid century (or longer) rivalry. They need to focus on what is important. Unfortunately, they either didn't hear me or they are choosing to ignore me.

"Well at least I can do more that wave a sword." Peter says. Seriously? 

"Oh, that's right. I almost forgot that you're a bloody demon." Oh My God! Why can't they stop fighting for once! I look to James, Thomas, Bailey, or Felix for help, but they either look away or, in Thomas's case, shrug their shoulders.

"You know, I don't even know why I kept you around." I sigh, knowing that this is about to take a turn for the worse. They HATE each other. 

"Maybe because if you kill me, Y/N would hate you." Shit!  He is seriously going there? 

"Stop." I warn him. I look at Peter and see his furious face glaring at my dad with pure hatred.He wasn't listening. Neither of them were.

"And do you really think she'd forgive you if you killed me?" He asked. I could see how awkward the others were feeling. This was awkward for me too, since it was my dad and boyfriend (i think) who were in a heated argument that was beginning to be about who I'd mourn more. A day may come when this rivalry becomes a million times worse but it is not this day!

"Stop fighting! Now's not the time for your childish rivalry. It would only wast time that we need." I say, smacking Peter on the head. He looks at me in shock then anger as he notices my dad's cock-a-hoop expression."What's going on with you two?" you ask, hoping to get this out of the way quickly.

"Apparently I'm volatile, self-obsessed, and don't play well with others."said Peter firmly as he continued to glare at my dad. This time, I can't stop myself from rolling my eyes. Peter gently grabs a hold of my hand despite being tense about my dad's presence.

"It's true." My dad says as he glares at mine and Peter's hands.

"Dad, where's your crew?" I ask, trying to change the subject as quickly as possible. Time needs to be made up.