Meeting the green eyed boy

I run out into the Hall and make my grand entrance into he ball. I see my fiancé at the other side of the ball room but then someone latches my eye. At the bottom of the staircase I see a boy with green eyes.

He looks up at me with a hint of familiarity in his beautiful eyes. I feel like I remember him from somewhere but I know I would remember someone who was as handsome as him. I reached the bottom of the stairs without breaking eye contact. I don't want to look away.

"Princess" he says bowing down with a playful smirk present on his handsome face. "May I have this dance?" His voice... it sounds so familiar and soothing. I'm sure I've heard it before. It must be nothing because I have never seen this face before.

"Of coarse" I say, forgetting about my watching fiancé and mother. He takes me to the dance floor but we don't dance like everyone else. We dance with real passion. That is something that cannot be choreographed. As he spins my around I feel like I'm flying even though I fell the ground beneath my feet.

We continue to dance for the rest of the night. At some point, I see my fiancé dancing with another person I know. Her name Colette. From the way they look at each other, it is clear that they are in love. I couldn't be happier for them.

Soon, people begin to leave. The boy I've been dancing with takes me outside to the garden.
"Princess, have we met?" He asks
"I don't think so" I responded

"Yes, I think I would remember if I've met you before." He says, sitting down. He looks like he is thinking. The way his eyebrows furrow causes me to look into his eyes again.  Eventually he notices me staring at him.

He raises an eyebrow before saying, "what did you wish for before you came down to the ballroom?" He asks. I suddenly become very confused. How did he know about my wish? I was all alone. He must have seen me while he was entering the castle. Yes, that it.

"If I told you, it may not come true" I say sitting down beside him. He looks at me thoughtfully in the eyes but then he smirks again.

"Maybe if you told me, I can make sure it comes true." He whispers also leans in.

"I wished for my mother to get what she deserves" I say quietly. Leaning in too. Suddenly he stands up ands does something I didn't expect.

He held up a dagger and yelled, "Lost Boys!" Suddenly I'm surrounded by boys wearing cloaks and carrying weapons.

I look at the boy and his eyes are no longer sweet and caring but dark, mischievous, and playful.

I stand up ready to confront them. Instead I hear two words I'll never forget..."Let's Play!"