To Neverland

Thing between Ship and I have been going great. We're just friends and we've gotten to know more about each other. Last week I found out that both of us love to gamble. Since we don't want to lose money, we use pieces of wood instead.

"Okay, I bet you 30 that Daniel will trip as soon as the race starts." I said. Daniel is the clumsiest person I've ever met. Although he is also the smartest and funniest too. No wonder why Bailey likes him so much. They are obviously meant for each other.

"No way! Daniel's got this." he said. Well, I guess well see.

"3, 2, 1," Bailey starts, "GO!" Daniel, who was staring at bailey was taken off guard and as soon as she said go, he tripped.

"How?" Ship yelled with disbelief. "Daniel, I thought you had this." Ship said looking down at Daniel.

"I fought. I lost. Now I rest." Daniel said dramatically before getting up to get a drink. Bailey went with him.

"Kids!" my dad yelled. "...And Mr. Smee." He added awkwardly. "We will be making a trip to a place that most of you have never been to. Be warned, If you come across anyone you don't know, do not speak to them or fight if your safety depended on it. I know that all of you know how to fight. In fact, I've trained most of you myself. I want all of you to stick together in groups of fours of fives." He said before walking to the helm.

I know that I'd be fine on my own since I was trained I combat since I was ten. First, the general of my mother's army trained me, then my dad showed me a few more tricks. I guess you could say I was pretty skilled.

I went up to my dad because I was rather curious as to where exactly we were going. He was concentrating on his thoughts by the looks of it but if it was so important, chances are that he'll remember them.

"Dad," I said. He looked at me then smiled.

"Yes, starfish?" I knew he had something on his mind but I cant tell what it is.

"Where exactly are we going?" I ask.

"We" he said motioning to himself and the rest of the crew, "are going to a place called Neverland. You will be staying on the Jolly Roger. I've asked Mr. Smee to keep an eye on you."

"Um, If you think I'm going to stay here and let Smeagol babysit me then you've got another thing coming!" I threatened. "I've been trained in combat since I was ten. I can take care of my self."

"No, you are a girl..." he began but I interupted

"So you're not letting me go because I'm a girl? Bailey gets to go."

"That's not what I meant..."

"I just don't understand why you are treating me like I'm six! In two weeks I'm turning seventeen!" I yelled. I'm sure that everyone is probably staring. I've never had a fight with my dad in the four months that I've lived with him.

"Y/N..." he began. he seemed focused on something else.

"What? What could be more important than..." before I could finish, my dad pulled me out of the way. An arrow flew past where I was standing before my dad pulled me aside. I look at the rest of the crew and they were fighting several people wearing cloaks. Wait... these are the people that raided my mother's castle.

"Y/N, go to your room." he ordered. No, I'm fighting whether he likes it or not. This is my battle after all.

I went to my room and grabbed my sword. I run back to the the fight and immediately someone hits my stomach with a wooden club.

I raise my sword to block his next hit. He is blond and wearing a cloak with the hood up.

We fight until I lift my foot high enough to kick his weapon against his head. He then lifts it over his head to try to hit my from above. I quickly move out of the way before I get hit. It doesn't take me long before I slash his face with my sword. There's no why that that won't leave a scar of his face. He drops the wooden club and he tries to grab it again. I kick it out of his reach before kicking him down.

I notice something else now. It's Him. Peter Pan. He lands on then ship clearly upset that his "Lost Boys" have lost.

"Peter Pan." my dad says. "Looks like you lost. Why are you on my bloody ship." My dad is clearly angry.

"Why are you on my island?" he says smugly.

"I need more time."

"For what? You're revenge on the Dark One?" He laughs. Its not sweet, instead it's dark and taunting.

"I need to find dreamshade" my dad says. " The Dark One has taken everything from me and now I have something that I can waste no time protecting from him."

"And what is that?" Pan asks angrily.

"A daughter."

"Since when have you had a daughter?" Peter laughs. suddenly his gaze meets mine and his laughter dies. "You? How did you get here?" He asks. Suddenly, as though he just completed a puzzle in his head he realizes something.

"She's your daughter? The Princess?" He sounds like he can't believe it.

"Pan. You made me loose everything. Pick up a sword and fight. NO magic. I know you're not a coward."

"After almost killing one of my lost boys, gladly. But, lets make this interesting. If you loose, you come to Neverland to be our prisoner. If I loose, you can come and go as you please without worrying about any attacks or tricks. Deal?"

"Starfish, No!" my dad yells but I don't care.

"Deal." I say.

Suddenly a sword exactly mine in every way appeared in his hand.

"Okay, go!" I heard one of the Lost Boys yell.

Pan swung for my feet first but I jumped up in time to dodge it. I took this time to lunge at him. Unfortunately, he stepped aside. Okay, so he's not as bad as I thought he'd be.

Our swords clash but he is much stronger than me. He sees me struggle against his force and he raises an eyebrow.

"Ready to give up, Princess?" He taunted.

"As if" I kick between his legs, although not enough to put him out of the match. Okay, now he's pissed. We keep fighting until it looks like this fight will never end. He tries to lunge at me with his sword but I performed an aerial cartwheel over it. I land on the floor and pull his leg from under him. He fall backwards. I straddle him with my sword to his throat.

"Ready to give up?" I ask. He smirks at me.

"I'm impressed but it's just not good enough."

"what do you mean?" Seeing my confusion, he takes the opportunity to flip us over. Now, I'm the one with the sword against my throat.

"Fine." I said. He removes the sword and gets up. He offers me a hand to help me up but I refuse and get up on my own.

"Asshole." I mumble.

"That's no way to treat the person who saved you from those guards." he chuckled.

"Y/N" I hear. I turn around to see my friends all with tears in their eyes but I don't see my dad anywhere.

"Y/N, well miss you." Bailey says. I receive hugs from the whole crew, except the captain who must have left in disappointment. Pan must be enjoying my misery because he's smirking like an asshole.

"Y/N," Ship says. "I know you don't feel the same, but I'd like to kiss you one more time." he says with tears in his eyes. I walk a few steps to him. I pull him into a kiss. It's probably the most passionate kiss I'll ever have. It also might be the last kiss I ever have. I hug him before I walk to Pan. He's not smiling anymore. Instead he looks pissed.

"Okay, enough of your pitying. lets go." he says before we're engulfed in a cloud of smoke. And to think I was actually starting to like Ship.