Somebody's New Lover

Bailey has been acing really weird lately and I have no idea what's wrong with her.This morning I asked here a simple question and she almost freaked out before I asked it again in more detail. I've asked James, Felix, Thomas, and Peter to help solve the problem but I've got a feeling that one of them is more involved than they let on.  Will that person be the key to finding out what's up with Bailey?

Now In 3rd person BROUGHT TO YOU BY : This GIF

FLASHBACK

"Hey, did you have fun last night" Y/N asks her best friend, Bailey. Bailey looked up startled by the question. 

"What?" Bailey yells. Thinking that Y/N has caught on to her secret surprised her. But how could she know. She starts looking for and escape before Y/N continues.

 "You know, wasn't the bonfire last nigh so much fun?" Y/N eyes Bailey suspiciously. Now relieved, Bailey calms down. For a second she thought that Y/N had heard her and...

"Y/N!" Peter yells. Y/N usually had her lesson around this time of day. Thankful for the end of that awkward encounter, Bailey gets back to reading her new book, To Kill a Mockingbird.

MEANWHILE, AT PETER'S THINKING TREE

"Bailey was acting really weird when I was talking to her earlier." Y/N says to the person she loves. Peter loves her as well but they are "complicated" since they are not together but they have confessed their love for each other and off limits to other people.

"I noticed" Peter says sitting down to think. Usually when they're at Peter's thinking tree, he's teaching her magic but this time they are too busy wondering what is wrong with their friend. Determined to figure it out they think of ways to force it out of her.

"We could tie her up and hold a fish in her face!" Peter yells as soon as an idea comes to him. Y/N, tired of Peter's strange ideas, decides to call in for back up. she waves her hand and three boys appear. 

Thomas, Felix, and James all looks surprised due to being teleported without warning. 

"What happened?" Thomas asks as though he knew that something would. "Is Y/N pregnant?"

"What! No, of course not! Right Y/N? You are a virgin, right?" Peter asks in a panic. 

"Yes, I'm a virgin!" Y/N yells but Thomas is quick to come up with more theories as to why they were there.

"Have you and Peter finally gotten together?" he asked. James and Felix looks at Y/N and Peter hoping for and answer.

"No!" Peter and Y/N yell in unison. "We think that Bailey is hiding something and we need your help to figure out what it is?" Thomas looks a bit uncomfortable which gains the attention of his friends.

"Do you know something... Thomas?" Y/N interrogates. Everyone loos at Thomas waiting. 

"No, I don' know. Maybe she got a new dog or something" He nervously laughed. "Shouldn't we respect her privacy or something" he mumbled. 

"Okay..." Y/N says turning her back to think of reasons why her best friend would be keeping secrets. Peter finally gets a good idea.

"Lets team up. Y/N and me, James and Felix, and Thomas can be on his own." Then, Y/N hears Peter say something else in her head before she can object. "I have a feeling that Thomas has something to do with this so this is the best way to catch him." 

"That sound like a great Idea.  Thomas, why don't you go first, mate." James says. Right now, he trusts Thomas just as much as Y/N and Peter do. Thomas gulps before agreeing. He seems too nervous to be innocent in all this.

They start to walk back to camp while thinking of how Thomas could be linked to Bailey's strange behavior.

END OF FLASHBACK

They finally reach camp. They walk up to Bailey's tent and knock.

"Coming!" They hear her yell. Before Bailey opens the flap, Peter teleports them somewhere  where they can see Bailey but Bailey can't see them. 

She opens the flap and sees Thomas. She smiles at him before inviting him in. Peter, Y/N, James, and Felix wait before walking slowly towards the tent.

"What do you think is taking them so long?" Peter asks. They continue to approach Bailey's tent Where Thomas was supposed to be asking Bailey about her strange behavior. Felix opened the flap to reveal something that, for some reason, was unexpected.

Thomas and Bailey stopped kissing to see  standing there in shock. Bailey looks embarrassed and Thomas did too.

"Um..."He said.

"Didn't you say that you had no idea what was going on?" Peter questioned.

"Um..."

"Were you lying to us?" Y/N asked

"That depends on how you define lying." he says awkwardly.

"I define it as not telling the truth. How do you define it?" James asks

"Reclining your body in a horizontal position." Thomas explains while using hand motions. "Okay fine, I lied but that's because we didn't want to draw any attention to ourselves." He announced. 

"Don't worry, we were just worried about our friend." Y/N said. Peter, looking confused, looks to Y/N.

"Well, I don't see how we didn't figure this out sooner. Are we loosing it, Y/N?" Peter asks. Y/N smiles at her true love as he smiles back at her.

"No, we've still got it." She tells him.

"Well, this is awkward." Thomas says. They all murmur in agreement before leaving the tent. Now that Thomas and Bailey are together, will Y/N and Peter finally be together too?