The Black fairy

"The Black Fairy's your fairy godmother!" She yelled. I knew that people would react like this. That's why I never told anyone.

"Yeah" I sighed. "The child stealing dark fairy  is my fairy godmother." she sighs so I give her a look to tell me whats on here mind.

"I get that Peter is powerful but not that powerful. The only way to beat her is either with really really light magic or dark magic." she says. "I don't think this is a fight we're going to win." She says. I would agree if she didn't have a point. If Peter darkens his heart... no, I'm being selfish. I could never ask him to darken his heart. I love him too much for that. There' s got to be another way.

"There's got to be another way to get rid of her." She says. I start thinking but I come up with nothing. How are we supposed to get rid of a fairy if we don't even know how to do. 

"Maybe we should give her what she wants?" I offer. Maybe she'll leave all of us alone if we just give her what she came for. 

"Well, that would be pretty hard considering we don't know what she wants and we're pretty muck trapped here due to the protection spell Peter cast." I know she's right but I can't just do nothing.

"Okay, but if she were to come here then we won't have to worry about breaking it because she'd be powerful enough to get through it." I said.  To Bailey, I probably looked like a maniac but I know what I'm talking about. She looks at me as though I'm crazy.

"Y/N, you need to sit down and think about what you're saying. You are speaking nonsense. You're not the only one who's worried. Thomas is out there and he doesn't have magic like Peter. Him, James, and Felix could be dead for all we know and you want to bring the Black Fairy here! Not just that but don't you think Peter has enough to worry about at the moment? Her coming here will be at the top of his list of problems!" She breaks down crying and I don't know what to say. She's right. Our friends could be dead for all we know but I also know that if they're still alive then bringing her hear might just save their lives.

"Bailey..." I say. An idea comes to mind and I have a feeling that it's the damn best idea I've had in a while. "If we get her to come here then maybe I can banish her somewhere. Peter taught me how but the problem is this stupid protection spell. If I can get it to break then it's our best chance." I say. She wipes her eyes before standing up. 

"Y/N, If this really is our best chance then go for it but be careful. Do what you must but I'd rather you get help from Peter. You're both strong but stronger together." she says giving me a sad smile. I know Peter can speak to me through his mind but he hasn't taught me that yet. I can try but I't a long shot.

"Peter?" I say... in my mind. "Peter, can you hear me?"  I say again. It's silent for a few seconds.

"Y/N? Is that you?" he says confused.

"Yes, It's me. I need you to come to the tree house. I have something to tell you and I have a plan." I say.

"Okay, I have something to tell you too." he says. he sounds sad and scared. "Y/N..." I hear behind me. 

"Peter, The black fairy is my fairy godmother!" I blurt out.

"She is?" he yells sounding a lot more frightened than he did in my mind. He starts pacing back and forth. "That complicates thing, love. I have a few confessions to make as well." he says. 

"Alright, lets hear it then." I say. He looks at me sorrowfully.

"I'm not who you think I am." he turns away from me as though he doesn't want to look me in the face. "I was once married to a woman named Fiona and we had a child. I thought she died so I traded our son for youth." He says. I can't believe what he's saying. 

"Peter, you're only a year older than me!" I say. He looks at me and he no longer looks sad but angry. Is eyes are darker. 

"I'm older than I look. I found out that she wasn't dead and now she's here. On Neverland."  I can't speak. What he just told me makes me want to slap him. Without thinking, I did.

"Did you never think to tell me? What did you think I'd do? Leave you and go for someone else? I love you! So much that I told you everything! Why didn't you love me as much?" I cry out.

"Maybe because his heart was with someone else." he said. I look at him in confusion while my heart breaks. 

"What?" I yell. I then hear several people screaming my name outside.

 "Y/N!" I hear. I rush to the balcony to see four boys. James, Thomas, Felix, ... and Peter. I turn back to see that instead of peter, I was speaking to the Black Fairy.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you... yet. I just need someone like you." She pulls out my heart and instead of the red color hearts usually have mine is silver. "Somebody so powerful." she smiles before we disappear. We teleport to a dark tunnel. It does not feel like we're on Neverland. She throws me into an empty cell before leaving with my heart. This definitely was not part of my plan.