Peter and Wendy

"Y/N, get up." I hear. I don't open my eyes. Instead I grab the nearest pillow and throw it at whoever dares to wake me up this early in the morning. "Love, don't make me force you out of bed. You know how much both of us will regret that" I hear. Suddenly fully awake, I keep my eyes closes just to see what James is willing to do to get me up. "Y/N" he says warning me.

This early in the morning his voice is raspy and a bit dark although due to our current situation, it is also playful and mischievous. He leans down enough that his lips are nearly touching my ear before he whispers,"Okay love, don't say I didn't warn you." In his rough morning voice. The fact that he has an accent makes this more enjoyable.

He lifts me off the bed and spins me around. Then he pretends to almost drop me. Scared that I might fall, I open my eyes and hang on tighter. I remain silent but obviously startled. He starts laughing at his joke which I guess was kinda funny.

He's still laughing when puts me down but I slip on one of Thomas's marbles. I start to fall backwards and grab the first thing my hand touches. I grab onto James's shirt but since he wasn't expecting it, we both fell on the bed with him on top of me.

He stops laughing then looks me in the eye. He stares at me and I stare at him. His brown eyes, already dark, become darker as they stare into mine.

"What are you thinking about?" I whisper. He licks his lips which drives me crazy.

"Trust me, love, you don't want to know." His lips inch closer and closer, then...

"Did you get her up yet, breakfast is almost..." Thomas walks in casually before taking in the position James and I are in. He almost breaks into a fit of laughter. "I knew that you two have become closer this past week but save some room for breakfast" He starts laughing. Then Felix walks in and starts laughing too. THEN, Pan walks in and does the same.

James moves off of me to let me stand. By now we're both blushing with embarrassment.

"Lets not leave these two alone, we might end up with a mini lost boy!" Thomas says causing everyone's laughter to intensify.

"Alright, no more joking around. If I keep laughing I won't be able to eat." Pan says wiping a fake tear.

We leave the tent and one of the lost boys, who I haven't meet yet, yell, "IT'S READY!" suddenly, every lost boy rushes to a long table to sit down. James takes my hand and tries to run, almost dragging me in the process, to a spot next to Thomas, Bailey, Felix, and Pan.

"What's the hurry?" I ask trying to catch my breath. The boys look at me strangely.

"This tables is not long enough to fit half of all of us. We have to be the first ones at the table or we eat on the floor." Thomas says. "Nobody wants to eat on the floor" He shudders.

"Right, and heaven forbid we get our clothes dirty." Bailey says sarcastically.

Just then, that Wendy girl comes along with a bunch of flowers in her hand.

"Hello, Peter." she says. Pan only likes when his friends call him Peter. "these are for you for saving my life." she stands there waiting for him to say something. He stares blankly at the flowers she put in front of him.

"Um, thanks." she smiles but he looks extremely uncomfortable. She skips away. Bailey and I burst out laughing causing the boys to look at us.

"What?" Pan asks.

"Looks like Wendy has a crush on you." I keep laughing but Pan looks disgusted. He shoves the flowers off the table while Thomas, Felix, and James join in on the laughter.