Chapter 7

Temari handed my a binder, inside were all the different tattoos she could do. There were things ranging from snakes to tigers, butterflies to dragons. I noticed a slightly faded looking drawing of a lamia. It shows the lamia curled around a human, looking like it was going to eat the poor thing.

There were also multiple tattoos of snakes, and all of them looked relatively cool. There was on of two snakes wrapped around a pole, a snake biting into a heart, and one where two snakes, one white and one white, were tangled up with each other. Another showed a white snake wrapped around a black rose.

I took another look at the snake wrapped around a rose, and showed it to Temari.

"Ya like that one? I can color it, if you want." She said.

"I like it as the colors it is in the picture." I replied.

"Where do you want it?" She asked

"How about the upper arm? This time no one asks about it unless I start talking about it." She laughed as I said that, motioning for me to sit down on a chair. 

She started with the outline of the snake, then she did the white scales and drew the black rose underneath it. It took almost 6 hours, and stopped hurting almost halfway through. Tenten stood by the door waiting for an hour after hers was finished, I guess we're going out later.

When the tattoo was finished, Temari carefully wrapped it up in bandages and put away her tattoo tool. She took me outside the building, locked up the shop, and led the way to Ichiraku's. They were the only restaurant that would serve me. Others either gave me poisoned shit, actual shit, nothing, or overcharge, and none of us were in the mood for that today.

After we ordered, Temari asked me simple questions like, "Do you still have the ointment from last time?" and "You remember how to wash it?" to which I answered that I just wouldn't shower for 2 weeks.

"Sheesh, you're gonna smell like a wild adlet at this rate." Tenten sighed.

"Oi, I met an adlet recently and they smelled good!" I defended Kiba.

"Were they wild?" Tenten questioned.

"No..."

"Exactly." 

Our food arrived, and I happily slurped up the noodles. Good food, for a good price. I was going to say something to Temari, but upon turning towards her, I saw Sasuke from the corner of my eye.

Bending backwards to hang off my chair, I basically eye-raped the man. Damn, he's such a cutie. I watched him take off his glasses and turn towards me to most likely clean them a bit. Upon slipping them back on, he spotted me staring at him in the stand. I swear on the lamia species that he blushed and ohmygod aljhwr. (I keep forgetting the detail that Sasuke has glasses like this is a key detail rEmeMBeR)

He gave me a slight wave before slithering off. I stood back up, resuming eating my ramen.

"Soo, who's your boyfriend?" Temari teased, smirking at me.

"H-He's not my boyfriend!" I stuttered.

"Not yet"

"Damn it Temari!" 

Temari laughed, and we settled into a comfortable silence.

"Damn, I've gotta go. Apparently I was supposed to take Gaara and Kankuro out shopping today, I totally forgot. Peace out, losers." She left.

"See ya 'round" I waved her off. I left about 5 minutes and 6 bowls of ramen later, tipping Teuchi and leaving the bill with Tenten. Heh, I was gonna get hell when she realized.