Chapter 15

I knew that normally everytime I heard something, I would tell Temari. I'd call, text, something. But, this time the emotions in my heart were weighing me down and I didn't know what to do. I lay in bed staring up at the ceiling, contemplating things.

I remember the older days. The days before Kiba. Before Sasuke. Before all of this shit. Gazing at my wrists, they weren't visible unless you knew to look for them. The damn cuts.

Most would do this to feel something when they were depressed. I hurt myself since I felt like I was punishing myself for something I couldn't change.

Being human.

Remembering the scars, I could almost remember the pain. The pain that always made me think that I deserved this, and right now I kind of do. I'm 16 and I drink, go to clubs, I"m not a virgin by choice, I hate two tattoos, and I'm crushing on my 30 year old teacher.

"Naruto, get ready for school!" Jiraiya yelled. Despite his yelling, I didn't make an attempt to move. After almost five minutes of nothing, I got the courage to get up.

Throwing an oversized t-shirt over my naked body, I made my way towards the bathroom, also my own personal hell.

Grabbing the razor, I messed around with it until the blades were successfully removed.

I put the blade to my skin and made a cut. A singular one before I heard something.

"He's vulnerable. Get him."

I quickly scrambled up to my feet, using the razors as protection as I locked the bathroom door and put my back to it.

I could hear my breathing speed up, and my own body was panicking.

Suddenly, a man in a dark cloak with red clouds busted through the small window in my room.

"This is him, un!" The blonde spoke. He was a drakaina, and his wings weren't as big as Kakashi-sensei's, but that didn't mean anything. I thought I could see his tail wrapped somewhat around his feet, but I couldn't tell with the robe he was wearing. (You know the dragon Deidara summons in Shippuden? [C2 look it up] His wings and tail look like that dragon's wings and tail)

The man had entered alone, and I had a feeling that I couldn't get him to back up with a tiny little razor blade.

Thinking quickly, I let my hands drop and the razor blade fall to the floor. I had a plan. Slowly moving to unlock the bathroom door, I pulled it open and ran towards my bedroom, it's door luckily already open.

I could hear the intruder yelling after me, and if Jiraiya hasn't heard this yet then he must be deaf or asleep.

I ran into my room, grabbed my phone and crashed straight through my bedroom window, falling down a story into the bushes below. I ran around the corner of the house and into bushes behind my house. I could hear the man yelling, trying to find me.

"Shit!"

I heard him walk away. I'm glad that worked, even though he should have smelled me. I held my phone in my hands, the bushed thorns poking into my sides. I had taken it in hopes of calling someone, anyone, but no one same to mind. I didn't want anyone wrapped up in this, and the police wouldn't help me since I'm human.

Remembering what I had heard last night, I called Sasuke. It had strangely sounded like him, responding to the other man.

He didn't pick up, of course. He was in class teaching, probably wondering where I am. Guess I'll turn in everything late. If I even live to turn in anything.

The only person I knew to call was Ino. Everyone else was in class, and Gaara who normally skipped classes was in another city.

I guessed Ino, since I had told my little group of friends, which were Shikamaru, Kiba, Sakura, and Ino about Sasuke. Not everything, just a little. Ino was always on her phone, so she was my last hope.