Chapter 9

I just found that song and I'm in love with it just saying.

I found I could barley sleep. I was doing exhausting things all day, and I came home begging to go to bed but NOPE. Body said no sleep for you, and now I'm here staring at the ceiling blankly as I think about the possibilities of Sasuke being up at this time.

I know nagas barely ever sleep, but I don't wanna bother him because if we did hang out we would go to a bar, or club, or strip club. Though, strip clubs weren't very appealing, except probably to the weird people who are obsessed with cat girls, since all the strippers were werecats with the occasional werewolf. 

How do I know that, you may ask? Well, let's just say I'm really good at forging things and bribing people. I think I have a problem, since Jiraiya learned I'm a night owl and if he brings home any kind of alcoholic beverage, in the middle of the night I will go and find it.

You know what? Screw it, let's go out. Grabbing some booty shorts and putting them on, because I am 16 and essentially an independent man, I can wear some booty shorts without underwear underneath them. Haha, these are my underwear. FOOLED AGAIN.

I put on a loose fitting crimson red crop top, the bottom of the shirt flowing around my body. It sounds like a dress, but really it's just half of a shirt. I basically look like I want to be raped in the dark black shorty shorts and the crimson red crop top.

I feel this weird urge to just put some bobby pins in my hair and put on cat ears because why the fuck not. I decided against it, because I was not going to be seen like that unless I was with Temari and Tenten.

Officially looking like a slut, I walk downstairs and step outside my STILL unlocked door. Jeeze, does Jiraiya want to be robbed?

Stepping out the door, I want to take a walk but didn't really want t at the same time, so I just leaned on my house, peering up at the star filled sky.

"I dint expect you to still be up at this hour." A voice I recognized well spoke out of the darkness.

"Well, then why are you out here?" I sarcastically said, sarcastically because I knew who the man was and that he never slept ever.

"Did you forget already?" He asked, slithering over to lean on the wall next to me.

"Sarcasm, asswipe." I remarked.

"Do you really want to call your teacher an asswipe?" He said.

"We aren't in school. You don't own me." I said.

"Good point, Foxy." He complimented. "You know, I never thought I'd see my own student so... uncovered."

Upon realizing I was talking to my teacher in the middle of the night, it felt so uncomfortable. But, that feeling quickly dissipated when I noticed I was talking to my potential crush, teacher, man I had to see on Monday, and all I'm wearing is the equivalent of a bra and panties for a woman.

And when I see him I'm going to keep thinking about the night when he saw me in my bra and panties. Pervert teme.

"What? You enjoying the view, Sasuke-teme?" I teased.

"Just a little bit, why?" Sasuke replied.

"You're a pervert." I stated.

"I've been called worse." He replied dryly.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Whore, slut, I've been called them all." He said flatly.

"Damn, what did you do before being a teacher?" I questioned.

"Well, when the rest of your kind is murdered and you aren't put in an adoption center because no one knows you exist you learn things that you don't want to learn and you have to survive somehow." He explained, no emotion showing in his voice. This moment would be much cooler if he had a cigarette in his mouth right now.

"I... couldn't sleep." I said.

"Hmm?"

"I'm out here because I couldn't' sleep." I replied.

"Want me to take you out?" Sasuke offered.

"It's probably midnight and I'm under age." I responded.

"You don't care that your underage, you damn alcohol addict. Jiraiya told me how you steal his alcohol in the middle of the night." Sasuke told me, that damn smirk on his face.

"Fine. Take me wherever, babe." I accepted humorously. I hope no one from school sees this, or I might not live to see another day. Going out with the most popular guy in school, who isn't even a student, by the way, in the middle of the night to a bar dressed in the least amount of clothes publicly acceptable? Yeah, that's a recipe for bullying.

Sasuke's hand wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him. To make our relationship look more casual I put my arm around his shoulders, pulling us closer together. He smelled like lilacs in a nice summer field, mixed in with a nice ocean smell. Oh my god, he smells enchanting.

Is this why people like him? He smells like every single flowery and natury smell mixed into a pot of goodness with everything nice and you could just shove your face into his hair and smell the damn ocean and relax. What the hell is wrong with me?

OR maybe it's the normal reason of he's pretty fucking handsome. It's probably that. He doesn't let anyone get too close to him, so how would they know he smells like lilacs in a field mixed with the ocean? Ha, screw you fangirls I gEt tO sMElL HiS hAIr.

We arrived at a night club with no strippers, thank god, and as we walked in I could tell every living thing in there was looking at me with their alcohol-induced gaze. Yes, I'm legal, fuck off.

Walking up to the bar beside Sasuke, I called over the bartender and ordered my favorite drink: Avion Tequila. They were my favorite tequila company, and I liked most of the different tequilas they had. Though, since Sasuke was paying, and I haven't had it in a very long time, I got my favorite tequila they sold, which was Avion Reserva 44.

a.n Avion Reserva 44 is 40% alcohol in volume, and no I don't drink, I just looked up a bunch of different tequila brands and chose the one that would suit naruto best. Anyways, Reserva 44 tastes like, according to the website, an expertly complex infusion of ripe, luscious fruits, and American oak. 

Also, I do not condone underage drinking AT ALL. this story is purely fictional, and by any means if you are underage do not forge an I.D and drink, because it is very illegal. Remember, don't do anything my characters ever do in my stories because most of the time they are doing things either illegal or really stupid and I don't wanna be blamed for this. Remember, I don't support it.

When the tequila was handed to me, the bartender didn't even question it, since I've been here before. I don't know how I didn't realize, but this is my favorite place to go. It's really the only place I go when I wasn't in school or studying with Jiraiya or with Temari or Tenten. A lot of people call me smart, but I'm not really that smart.

Only Temari and Tenten know all the shit I do, and it's not like they encourage it, but they've given up on telling me to stop since I really don't listen very well.

Slowly sipping on the drink, I looked over at Sasuke. He had a glass of what I assumed to be cactus juice, mainly by what the cup looked like. A cactus fruit was on the side of the glass, and I watched Sasuke stick his tongue out to drink it, though it looked like he was licking the liquid.

Well, the good thing is that  the rest of the night went by well, with neither of us getting too drunk. We traveled back home, Sasuke bidding me adieu. 

"I should take you out more often. Tonight was fun" Sasuke said, kissing me lightly on the cheek before slithering off. 

Moving my hand up to feel the cheek he kissed, I felt my face heat up as I went inside my home, locking the door behind me as I made my way to my room and threw all the clothes on the floor, throwing myself in bed, naked of course, still blushing madly. 

This time, I fell asleep and heard nothing in my slumber.