Chapter 14

I googled females in Naruto for this chapter (because Naruto needed more badass female friends go awayyy) and Sasuke was listed and I screamed. It's confirmed, Sasuke is a woman. Also I made a playlist on Youtube called Wendigo screms because I'm 3 years late to the Until Dawn fandom off my ass.

If you're wondering how any fish hybrid participated, I myself hadn't figured it out until now. Apparently I'm that fucking blind? Anyways, apparently there are spots in the back where they can pop their little heads up and listen to the lesson.

Why does this matter you may ask? Well, there was this weird one that kept sneaking glances at me and how could I tell? Because plot that's why. I didn't even tell Orochimaru, since really I'm used to the stares. If I were constantly wearing a hoodie and everyone thought I was a werecat then I might not be but woop de do guess what.

When class was over, I waited for everyone to leave, before talking to Orochimaru about it.

"Hey Orochimaru?"

He looked over to me before speaking. "Yess, Naruto?"

"There was this kid watching me in class."

"I'll keep note of that. Thank you, Naruto."

"What's your relationship with Sasuke?" I blurted before my brain could find my tongue and strangle it.

"Why don't you ask Sasuke-kun?" I cringed when he called him Sasuke-kun. Maybe I don't have to ask Sasuke, maybe I'll ask my weird hearing ability that only lets me hear things convenient to the plot.

Leaving the classroom confused, I wasn't as focused as I normally would be during Asuma and Kurenai's classes.

I went down to Sasuke's class and waited for the few stragglers to leave before walking in. Sasuke's spell was down, as always, but he looked at me expectantly.

"You look like you have something to ask me." Sasuke told me, putting his pen down to lace his fingers together.

"Whaaat? I don't know what you're talking about." I horribly lied. Normally, I was better at lying than this, but something inside me gave me this weird feeling something bad was going to happen. Also, I was really curious and wanted to know.

Sasuke's glasses slid down his nose a bit, making him a it more intimidating when he was looking at me from over his glasses, raising an eyebrow. He crossed his arms and sighed, looking back at me with a hint of... sadness?

"You want to know about Orochimaru, don't you?" He read my mind like a book!

"I-"

"Don't try to lie to me, Uzumaki. You're too observant and curious for your own good. A combination like that is dangerous." Sasuke said sternly.

I couldn't describe how I felt right now. Normally, I wouldn't care what people called me. I got used to Temari and Tenten's teasing, and the one time I met Gaara showed me how cruel this world could be. I mean, that man was fucked from asshole to asshole.

But right now, that way my heart twisted, I felt like my emotions were tying a noose and easing me in the direction of it. Even despite this pain, though, I held together surprisingly.

"I mean, if you want to tell me, I-I'll listen." I cursed my stutter. Sasuke got up and slithered over to where I was, and the same feeling I had on the first day of school came back to me. Nervous fear.

Sasuke enveloped me in a hug, and I hadn't even realized I was crying. He rubbed the back of my head as my face was buried in his chest.

"Do you really want to know if it upsets you this much?"

Little does he know, this isn't just about that.

"Fine. Tell me."

"Orochimaru has been blackmailing me since the massacre of lamias. He saw me as a lamia and has been holding it over my head ever since. The things he's made me do..." Sasuke shivered. I could tell Orochimaru was a a sensitive topic for him.

"Hey. Sasuke? It's gonna be okay. I promise you it will be fine." I tried comforting him.

"Thank you, Naruto."

I nodded, walking out of the classroom with him on my heels.

The rest of the day went by normally, with me completing my homework and stuff.

Going to bed, I could hear things again. They were getting more frequent.

"You two seem to be getting along well"

"DON'T TOUCH ME BASTARD"

"We are getting a little feisty, hmm?"

"Grr..."

"They are coming for him, you know"

"Why should I care?"

"Because this effects whether or not everyone knows"

I heard a quiet sobbing before I woke up. Damnit. I guess I'm calling Temari again.