Chapter 17

*Picks up my feelings* away you go! *throws them into a dark pit of despair* BTW screw Obiot I'm using Tobi (no mask kill me) because I want Tobi to be like that one friend no one likes but keep him around anyways.

Waking up to the sound of my alarm clock, I almost smashed the thing in one punch before I realized this wasn't my alarm clock and I shouldn't go destroying other people's property.

Just like I destroyed Sasuke's heart.

Shaking the thought away, I got up to find my Akatsuki cloak and ring. I found it unnecessary unless I was being sent out for whatever reason, but I just assumed.

"MORNING KITSUNE-CHAN!" Tobi screamed as he burst through my bedroom door.

"HOLY SH-"

"You don't need your cloak today. Just wear whatever!" Tobi said and I could tell he was smiling.

"Are you sure? Not to doubt you, but I just assumed-" Looking at Tobi's appearance, I could say he was correct. Tobi had a black and white striped shirt with sleeves that were mid-length, and jeans to match. He didn't have his mask, so I could see the left side of his face was fucked from armpit to asshole.

The left side of his face had claw marks almost everywhere. His left eyes looked red, while the right one was a dark blue.

"I had a skin condition a while back that caused me to scratch at my face a lot." Tobi explained, shrugging his shoulders. "I can't leave until yogu get dressed, so I'll be waiting!" Tobi left my room, supposedly to wait outside. At least he had those kind of manners.

Selecting a denim jacket and white t-shirt, I slipped them on, leaving the jacket open. I put on a pair of dark blue jeans, selecting black socks and white tennis shoes. Going into the connected bathroom everyone had in their bedroom, because this place is huge, looking in the mirror.

Trying to tame the unorganized mess on my head, I gave up because no one listens to me anymore.

"Ready to go!?" Tobi asked excitedly.

"Of course."

We went down the stairs together, Tobi's excitement clearly showing on his face.

Konan was in the kitchen, most likely preparing some sort of breakfast. She had a paper rose in her hair, and was wearing a light blue tassel crop top (google it). She also had some black leggings on. Konan seemed very focused on making breakfast.

Pain was leaning against the counter sipping coffee watching Konan in silence. He had a simple cyan T-shirt on, with jeans as well. I can already tell he has abs dammit everyone here is pretty hot I'm gonna die.

"What kind of coffee is brewing?" I asked Pain.

"Black."

"Cool" Grabbing a mug out of a cabinet, I got myself a cup of coffee. "You guys got any raspberries?"

"You're the only other one here that drinks Dead Mans Coffee. The raspberries are in the fridge." Pain commented.

Grabbing a few raspberries and dropping them in my coffee, watching as they float to the top. Itachi chose now to slither down the stairs, Kisame right next to him in the pipes. I took a seat on the couch, Itachi sitting down next to me.

"Soo, lovebirds, how's it hanging?" Kisame purred from the water pipes, his head sticking out to talk to us.

"My soul has already left me and my heart jumped out of my chest to cling to an asshole, Samehada." I answered.

"Heh."

Kisame was quiet after that.

Itachi had on a red T-shirt and leather jacket, the jacket still open, not bothered to be shut. His usual ponytail was in, and he seemed back to his emotionless self. His tail was layin across the floor, without a care in the world.