Chapter 10

I woke up with a slight headache, though it didn't matter. I felt like I would throw up rainbows, if anything. 

At my last school, which sucked by the way, was when I figured out I had a thing for nagas. My first crush was on a female ketu. She was actually really pretty, but we never got together. I had another crush on a male naga and we kissed once but then it was basically over for us, since Jiraiya had to move for his job.

I told myself I wouldn't fall for another naga, since Jiraiya moved a lot. But, this time he told me that he would be staying here for a while, and I would most likely be able to move out before he had to move again.

Setting that aside, I kept thinking about last night. Sasuke didn't even question my tattoo. Maybe he didn't see it? But, what about that kiss on the cheek? Was it alcohol induced? Does Sasuke Uchiha, my homeroom teacher, that I have to see tomorrow, fucking kiss me on the cheek?

Rubbing my cheek once more I blushed, deciding to call Temari. She was my best friend so I guess I can tell her I went on a date with my probably 40 year old teacher. He's probably in his late 20's, actually, but I don't care this is weird.

Looking for my phone on the nightstand, I find Temari's contact and call her. As she answered, I could tell I woke her up.

"What was so important that you-"

"My teacher kissed me."

"... What"

"I mean it wasn't on the lips it was on the cheek and it could have been alcohol induced and he's handsome-"

"You're rambling, Naruto."

"Yeah? Well you would too if last night you went to a nightclub with your teacher in the middle of the night had a few drinks and he kissed you on the cheek at the end of the night."

"You did that last night?"

"Yes. I couldn't sleep and it sounded fun, okay? And he offered!"

"Did you tell anyone?"

"Only you. I just woke up."

"Oooooooooooooooooh I think he liiiiiiiiikes yooooooooooou"

"Dude he's my teacher! I can't date him!"

"Naruto someone likes you for once. Don't be an ass about it."

"..."

"I got to go. Remember, don't be an ass!"

Collapsing back into my bed, I dubbed Temari useless for emotional support. Getting up once more, I threw on a black shirt with some light grey ripped jeans.

Unlocking and opening the front door, only to close it again, I started walking. After a while, I spotted a café. Opening the door, I saw different patrons doing different things. One was working on a laptop, and female centaurs were talking animatedly to each other.

Some looked at me, but looked away after seeing the whiskers on my cheeks. On second thought, if any of them were from school I'd have hell tomorrow. I bet they don't get a lot of students with tattoos.

Walking up to the counter, I waited for a worker to ask what I wanted. The barista walked up to the counter, and asked what I wanted. I recognized the centaur almost immediately, even if she wasn't wearing a tacky red blouse.

"So, Ino, I guess this is your weekend job?" I asked her as she stared at me, clearly bored.

"I work after school on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, though I plan on getting my schedule changed from Friday to Thursday. And yea, I work weekends." She responded.