6. "Are you obsessed with me or something?"

A few days pass and I decide to clear out my wardrobe of all winter clothes and get it ready for when I need to pack for a summer holiday.

I call Ella and get her to come and give me company and she's also a big help when it comes to throwing things away that I really don't need.

Ella comes and sits on my bed while I pull out all of my clothes and throw them on the floor. My bedroom is a mess right now and it's making me so miserable but I know I need to do this.

I start by putting all my big jumpers at the top of my wardrobe which I can't reach very well so I put all of the clothes up there that I won't need for a very long time.

We get to the dresses and this is where I need Ella's help. I start to try on the evening dresses and Ella very quickly tells me which ones she likes and which she doesn't.

This helps me so much because I'm so indecisive and I just keep everything even if I've never worn it.

I started with 6 evening dresses and I'm now down to 2. But at least this gives me more room in my wardrobe.

When we get to the summer dresses, Ella's eyes widen every time I try one on. She says yes to all of them but she has definite a favourite. It's a light blue, floaty, floral dress which is one of my favourites.

"You need to save that for a special occasion." She smiles at me.

"Like what?" I say confused.

"Oh I don't know, just save it for if someone asks you out."

I haven't been on a date in a while since I broke up with my ex and Ella keeps reassuring me that I will get asked out on a date at some point but I lose faith as I just think no one wants me.

My phone buzzes from my bedside table and Ella checks it as I'm getting changed out of my dress.

"Oh. My. God." She says with a pause in between each word.

I look at her and I don't have anyone interesting in my contacts so what could she be OMGing about?

"Give it here." I say as I snatch my phone out of her hand.

Shit. I'm going to have to tell her.

It's a text from Brad. 'How's Brum without my amazing-ness?' God he's so big headed.

I look at Ella and her mouth has literally dropped to the floor. Why have I saved him as Brad Simpson. I'm so stupid for fuck sake. Anyone could have seen that but luckily it was only Ella. I have some explaining to do.

"Why is Brad Simpson texting you and how the fuck does he have your number!" Ella says to me excitedly.

Here we go. "Ella please stay calm. You can't tell anyone." I say calmly.

She squeals and jumps up and down. "Tell me everything!"

I hope she doesn't think me and Brad are going out because that's just not happening.

"It's a long story and I'm not sure how it happened but Brad's dad is dating my mum. You can't tell anyone! I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone and he doesn't want people knowing this about his personal life."

"But why didn't you tell me?" She says to me unimpressed.

"I couldn't El, I couldn't tell anyone. I'm pretty sure my mum doesn't even know who Brad actually is." Ella looks at me confused and I continue "I mean she doesn't know he's in The Vamps."

She looks at me "Well I guess you should reply to him before he starts spamming you." She smiles at me.

I really hope she isn't jealous.