34. "It's perfect."

Brad and I had finished moving everything into the flat and were just sitting in our big open living room watching a movie.

We were snuggled up next to each other wearing comfy clothes and had blankets over us. It felt so good to be in his arms with no secrecy or hiding from people. However, the only people we're lying to now are The Vamps' fans.

They love Brad and I know they will hate me when they find out we're dating.

"What's going on in that head of yours?" Brad asks as he pulls me closer to him.

I look up at him to see a small smile on his face "just happy that we're finally together in our own space." I say giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"I'm so happy we bought this place." Brad says looking down at me.

"Me too. It's perfect." I reply.

"No you're perfect." Brad says and winks

"Ugh you're so cringe" I laugh and roll my eyes playfully.

He squeezes my sides which causes me to squeal as he continues tickling me.

I fall off the sofa onto the floor on my back and Brad pins me down by holding my hands above my head whilst hovering over me.

"Say I'm not cringe and I'll stop tickling you" Brad says with a smirk.

I just lay there smiling up at him in silence. Brad uses one had to hold my wrists together above my head and his other hand roams my body and pokes and tickles me all over.

"Brad oh my god stop!" I scream whilst laughing "I'm being serious!!"

"Or what?" Brad asks and stops for a moment.

"Or else I'm going to wet myself and you won't want that on your nice new Calvin Klein trackies" I say with a smirk.

He rolls his eyes and gets off me whilst giving me his hand to help me up.

*****
It's around 7pm and we've literally spent all day watching movies and seeing as I'm wearing the same clothes as yesterday I decided I needed to make myself feel more clean.

I'm currently in the bath listening to The Vamps' new album which hasn't been released yet but I'm allowed to hear it seeing as I'm going out with the lead singer and he has access to it on his phone.

I'm lying there with no care in the world until Brad comes in and disturbs my peace.

"Hey we need to talk." Brad says as he barges into the bathroom but then scans my body "um after you're out of the bath." He says then leaves and shuts the door behind him.

I chuckle to myself before getting out of the bath, letting the water out and putting on a dressing gown which was hanging on the back of the bathroom door.

"What is it?" I ask as I sit down next to Brad on the bed.

"So I've been talking to Joe about how we should let the fans know about our relationship. He said that because the boys already know they will support us and help take charge of anyone being horrible." Brad takes my hand and looks at me. "Look, Sophie, if anyone is sending hate to you I need you to tell me straight away. I can't have you bottle it up like you did last time. Sooner you tell me the sooner Joe and the team can do something about it." Brad says with a small smile and I squeeze his hands to keep him calm.

"Ok I promise." I smile. "So when are we telling them?"

"I was thinking today? I go on the Europe tour in a month and I want to be able to spend that month showing as much affection to you that I can. The only way for me to do that when we're not in the house is by telling people so I don't have to keep you a secret anymore." Brad says and looks me deep in my eyes.