25. "What's her name?"

A/N

Hey guys I know I've been off the radar forever! I haven't uploaded since 27th September which is CRAZY! Anyways I said this chapter would be up by 11pm tonight as I had to write the majority of it and it's currently 11:12pm. Excuse spelling and grammar mistakes!

Enjoy this chapter as I'm only planning on 35 chapters so only 10 more :( however I'm thinking of doing a sequel so let me know in the comments what you think and don't forget to vote! ❤️

*****

A few weeks pass and Brad has just announced that him and the boys are going to America for 3 weeks to write songs and film a music video.

The boys have told me that they've written and recorded a song with an American female singer, they said I would know one of her songs as it was a big hit but they aren't telling me who it is. They simply said "you have to wait like all of our fans", so I guess being kind of kind of related to one of them doesn't have its advantages...

It's the day before Brad leaves for America but we are dropping him and Connor at Tris' house in London so that all the boys are together for tomorrow when they leave for the airport. This way Joe knows that everyone is in London and that hopefully no one would be late to the flight.

"I'm going to miss you." Brad says as he pulls me into a hug whilst we're both lying on his bed.

"I'm going to miss you too." I say back to him while hugging him tighter. I stare at the 2 suitcases by his bedroom door and sigh as I snuggle into his chest. It's safe to say me and Brad have grown so much closer over the summer but as it's coming to an end I'm worrying about what will happen when I go off to university.

Me, my mum, Derek, Brad and Connor all get in the car and we help by putting the suitcases in the boot. I sit in the middle of Brad and Connor in the back of the car and end up falling asleep on Brad's shoulder as it's a 2 hour journey from Birmingham to Heathrow Airport.

*****

"Before you go, can you promise me you'll text and call me?" I say to Brad as everyone else heads into Tris' house.

"I promise. But remember there's a big time difference however, if you need me, even if it's the middle of the night, I'll have jet lag anyway so I'll be awake." Brad says to me with a smile.

My mum and Derek say there goodbyes and tell me they'll meet me in the car once I'm done.

James is also at Tris' house but is leaving later to spend his last night with Kirstie. The 4 boys all head into the kitchen which leaves me and Anastasia (Tris' fiancé) in the living room.

"So will you miss Tris?" I ask her to break the silence.

"Of course! I miss him every time he goes away but I get used to it now." She says to me, "How about you? Are you going to miss Brad?"

"Yeah I mean ever since we've been in each other's lives we haven't spent more than a week apart so I will feel really empty I guess." I say with a fake smile.