21. "Because I would do anything for you Sophie."

Brad POV

My instagram dm is from @ jack.thomas. I didn't recognise his name until I saw his profile picture. That's Sophie's ex. What the fuck does he want.

I open the dm and much to my dislike, I decide to read it.

'Hey Brad it's Jack, we met in France on the beach last week. Heard you and Sophie are now together. Great news but just thought you should know some things before you take your relationship any further, you know, seeing as it's going to be in the public eye because of your popularity and stuff. Anyway, she's a cheat. A selfish bitch who cheats. She may have told you that I cheated on her but it's the other way round. She's also a liar. She says she loves you then cheats on you. Sorry to break it to you but just thought I'd tell you the truth.
Jack'

The cheeky bastard who the fuck does he think he is? Of course I'm going to believe Sophie's side of the story. I believe that Jack cheated on her. As if Sophie would be a "selfish bitch". What a fucking disgusting thing to say.

I don't reply to him and because I don't follow him it's come through as "@ jack.thomas has requested to send you a dm" therefore this means I can decline it or accept it but if I leave it then he can't see I've read it.

I put my phone to the side and close my eyes to have some rest as Sophie is still asleep on me.

*****

Sophie P.O.V.

His perfect chocolate brown curls falling on his face whilst he's asleep. His chest rising and falling as he breaths and small, deep breaths leaving his mouth. Everything about him is perfect. God I'm talking about him like I'm in love with the boy. Well...

No no no I'm not in LOVE with him I just like him. A lot.

A small smile appears at the corner of his mouth but he keeps his eyes shut. "I can feel you looking at me." He says in his 'I just woke up' voice as he lets out a small chuckle.

"Oh stop getting so full of yourself." I say as I gently hit his chest and giggle.

Brad unwraps his arms from me and gets up to go in the bathroom. Strange. Normally we would stay in bed a bit longer or I'd be the one to get out first and he would hold me tight to stop me from leaving.

I wonder what's rattled his cage?

I pick up my phone and go into my room to leave Brad in peace.

When I check my phone I see many unread messages. But one from Ella is very sweet. It's her being the best friend that she is and checking I'm ok however there's a response to it which I don't remember sending.

Ahh that's because Brad sent it. Wait why was Brad going through my phone? Hmmmm maybe I should ask him.

"Brad! Sophie! Dinners ready!" My mum shouts from downstairs.

I pull a hoodie on over my t shirt and head downstairs. I lay out cutlery on the table to help my mum then I get 4 glasses out for everyone.

"Smells good Claire." Brad says as he walks into the kitchen. I can't help but smile when I see him. His voice is so addictive. The husky-ness and roughness tone to it.

Me and Brad sit next to each other opposite Derek and my mum. We had Cottage Pie for dinner which my mum made. It's hands down got to be one of the best dishes she makes.