13. "I won't let this come between us"

A/N

What do you all think about the new album? I love it!! Also what's your favourite song from it? Mine is either For You, Talk Later or What Your Father Says❤️

*****

We're back home now and have been for a few days. It's hard coming back because I have to face the fact I'm sharing a bathroom and a house with someone else. The amount of times I've walked in on Brad with just a towel covering him (which wouldn't matter anyway seeing as we've had sex, but still). I can't keep my eyes off him and he makes it very hard for me not to just have sex with him again.

Seriously though, I thought those sticky notes would work and would maybe remind him to lock both of the doors but clearly fucking not.

Me and Brad haven't really spoken to each other properly since the whole boat situation and I'll be honest I kind of want to forget about it. We shouldn't have done it, it's just wrong.

To make matters worse, a photo leaked of Brad and me together heading towards the boat on holiday. As I know, Brad's fans are very protective of him and aren't really the kindest of people when they find out Brad has a girlfriend or even a friend that is a girl.

Okay, I was like that once upon a time but I've grown up and I know what it feels like to just be wanted by someone and I'm sure Brad just wants to be in a relationship without getting hate.

My twitter feed is full with people retweeting the picture of me and Brad with the caption 'Who's Brad's new girl?' Or 'Brad, tell us who this mystery girl is?' Or even worse 'Brad doesn't deserve her. I don't even know her and she seems like a bitch.'

No one knows it's me as you can't see my face. All you can see is the back of me and my long brown hair. I reckon it was the spa lady who took the picture, or one of her friends who she told because in the picture me and Brad are both facing out to sea so you wouldn't even be able to tell it was Brad unless you knew where he was.

Ugh I knew that lady was trouble!

I've literally been in my room since we came back from holiday, only going downstairs to eat because this picture is getting on my nerves and I can't face seeing anyone. I haven't seen Brad since we got back. He's always going out and whenever he comes back it's late at night.

I wonder if he knows about the picture of us or if he's just avoiding me because he knows what happened on the boat shouldn't have happened.

I get awoken from my daydream by a knock at my bedroom door.

"Mmm come in" I mumble into my pillow as I put my phone on silent because it keeps going off with twitter notifications.

"Hey Sophie" says a worried voice from my door.

I look up to find Ella standing in the doorway.

"Hey" I say back to her and I plant my face into the pillow again.

"Are you okay? You haven't called me and I was getting worried. Your mum let me in by the way, hope you don't mind." She says as she shuts the door behind her and sits at the end of my bed.

I turn over so I can see Ella and I shuffle up the bed slightly so I'm more comfortable.

I let out a sigh. "Ella the holiday was a disaster."

"Tell me all about it. I've got all day." She says with a small smile trying to make me see the good in everything.

"I started off the holiday with not even wanting to go because Brad was going and, well, we kissed a couple of days in an-"