12. "Can we talk?"

A/N

I should tell you to brace yourself for this chapter. It gets quite steamy ;)

Steamy, ew idk why I put that IGNORE ahahhaha

*****

It's Saturday and we leave tomorrow afternoon so it's our last full day. I'm actually really happy with how this holiday went. Me and Brad were civil to each other. I got to know him as a person and not just as 'Brad from The Vamps'.

It wasn't as bad I thought it would ever be and I don't know why I was so nervous about it.

Today we decide to go down to the beach as it's the hottest day of the holiday so far and I prefer the beach to the pool.

My mum, Derek, Brad and I are all on towels lying on the beach. We've been here since 11am as we wanted to make the most of the sun on our last day.

I have my eyes shut and I'm listening to the sounds of the waves and the murmurs of people talking in the background. I come back to reality by someone tapping me on my back as I'm lying on my front.

I look up to see Brad standing over me. "Sophie, I've got a surprise for you." He says to me.

I look over at our parents "it's fine they know but we need to go or we won't be allowed to use it."

They know what? If we're late we won't be able to use what? This boy and his secrets.

"Um okay do I need anything?" I say curiously.

"Nope just bring yourself" Brad says to me with a smile.

I sit up from the towel and follow Brad. We walk over to a small hut on the beach which has a big sign saying 'BOAT HIRE 24/7'.

Live life on the edge much.

"Brad what are we doing here?" I say looking up at him.

"What does it look like?" He says smiling down at me.

I just roll my eyes and listen to Brad attempting to talk Spanish to the man.

Once everything is signed the man hands Brad a key and leads us down the the shore.

"This is your boat. We need it back by 8pm latest." The man says to Brad. "Have fun bro." He says in his strong Spanish accent and fist-bumps Brad before heading back to his hut.

"After you." Brad says whilst putting his hand to the side to let me onto the boat first.

It's a small speed boat but would probably be able to fit about 10 people on it. Brad jumps in and puts the key into the boat and starts the engine.

"So where did you learn to drive a boat?" I say to Brad laughing

"There's many things you don't know about me Miss Smith and one of them being that my Grandpa used to own a boat like this so he taught me from a young age how to drive it. Some things you never forget." Brad says whilst he starts to drive out of the shore and further into the sea.

He speeds up the boat until the front of the boat is sticking into the air and we're bouncing on the waves.

After Brad has had his thrill of driving like James Bond for about 20 minutes, he slows down the boat until it's at a stop. He throws the anchor over the side so we don't float out too far and then he sits down next to me at the back of the boat where I've been the whole time.

"Why did you do this?" I say to Brad.

"I thought it would be nice. We haven't spent much time with each other since, well, since that happened in your room and so I just wanted to check up on you." Brad says to me whilst looking deep into my eyes.