15. "Ella, this place is amazing!

Me and Ella get off the plane which has just landed in France. The hot air that brushes my face as I step off the plane brings back memories from Spain with mum, Derek and Brad.

"So how are we getting to the house?" I question Ella once we've got our luggage.

"My mum organised someone to come and pick us up as she didn't want us getting a taxi by ourselves." Ella tells me.

As Ella says that we walk out the door to where all the family and friends are waiting for people who have just got off the plane and to our surprise, and a man is standing with a sign saying "Ella & Sophie." I point to him and look at Ella she nods and introduces us to the man who's name is Frederick.

Frederick takes our suitcases and wheels them to the car as we follow him. He already knows where the house as Ella's mom gave him the address beforehand so as soon as we enter the car, he starts driving off.

The house is about 45 minutes from the airport so I decide to have a sleep in the car as the flight was in the morning so we had to wake up early.

We arrive at the house and pull into the drive. It's bloody huge. It's a cream white house with a modern look but still keeping the vintage side to it by having French shutters on all the windows.

Frederick takes our luggage out of the boot of the car and we thank him as we wave him off down the drive.

"You ready?" Ella says to me

I just squeal and nod my head with excitement. She laughs at me as she puts the key in the door. The big wooden door opens to reveal a large long corridor.

It has doors all down the side of the hallway leading to different rooms and a door at the end of the corridor. To the right there is also a huge staircase to which I look up and it spirals all the way up the house.

Ella gives me a tour of the house and then shows me the bedrooms, it's a huge house and there are enough rooms to have our own so me and Ella sleep in separate rooms which are opposite each other.

We go back down the stairs after taking our luggage up to the rooms and we go out through the living room onto the terrace. From here I can see all down the garden. The pool, the palm trees, the treehouse, the zip wire. This place is incredible. It's like a jungle, a pretty jungle.

"So what do you think? It's not too flashy?" Ella asks me.

"Ella, this place is amazing! I cannot wait to be here for the next week." I reassure her.

She smiles at me then grabs my hand and drags me upstairs.

"Come on let's change into our bikinis then go to the pool!" She says very excitedly.

I follow her lead and we separate off into our rooms. When we come out we both walk down to the pool and lay out towels on the sun beds. Ella plugs her phone into the speaker and starts shuffling a summer playlist she put together on the plane. She turns the volume up and then sits on the sun bed next to me.

Just as I'm shutting my eyes Ella disturbs my peace.

"So how are you and Brad currently?" She asks me.

"Well nothing much has changed since you last asked but I went to the studio in London with all of the boys last week and I-"

Ella cuts me off and sits up from her sun bed "you went to the studio! Soph you've always wanted to go to a music studio I'm so happy for you!"

I can't help but smile for her happiness for me. "Yeah and want to know the best part?" She nods for me to continue "Brad overheard me singing and showed me to the booth that they've recorded music in and let me sing! Oh Ella it was amazing to sing in that environment, it was so clever to see how music is made." I say to her.