14. "You're incredible, you know that?"

A/N
I wrote this on a plane at 2:30am so sorry if it doesn't make sense or if there are spelling mistakes lol. I tried to make it flow with the rest of the book at easily as I could :)

*****

My twitter and social media has calmed down now thankfully. I'm guessing Joe has done something or taken all of the pictures down because I haven't seen anything in about 3 days.

Me and Brad are now talking again and it's actually nice because he is like a big brother to me but only in a sense that I can talk to him about stuff or problems I'm having.

However I don't want to see him as a big brother because I mean we did have sex and well I guess I hope we can be more than friends.

Brad has been out with the rest of The Vamps a lot recently, recording new music or going to photoshoots for the new album cover.

I've always wanted to see what a studio is like and I have a passion for music myself and singing so seeing how a song is made really interests me.

*****

A few days pass and I'm home alone once again. I'm downstairs on the sofa wearing comfy clothes with the dogs watching Gossip Girl until my phone starts ringing. I still have my eyes fixed on the tv so I don't read who's calling me I just press the answer button and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello." I say in a very uninterested voice.

"Is this Sophie?" A male voice says down the phone.

I pause the tv and draw my attention to the call. "Yes it is, who's this?" I ask the person on the other end of the phone.

"I'm Tris, Brad's band mate."

I jump up from the sofa. Tristan Evans is calling me?! "Oh my god, hi, um how did you get my number and why are you calling me?" I say in an excited voice.

He chuckles down the phone. "Brad gave it to me. His phone died and he wanted to ask if you'd like to come to the studio tomorrow? You know, listen to some new music and stuff." He asks me.

I try and hold myself together. "That would be amazing! If it's tomorrow though, then why couldn't Brad tell me when he comes back to the house later?" I question Tris.

"Well the studio is in London and that's where we are currently so Brad thought it would be easier to just stay here overnight." Tris says to me.

"Oh okay. Yeah I'd love to come then. Just send me the address and I'll book the train now." I say to Tris.

"Sure, oh and one thing. Brad said only book a one way train because his car is here so he'll drive you both back home when we're done at the studio tomorrow."

"Okay that's fine. Bye Tris and thanks." I say to him.

"Bye, nice talking to you and see you tomorrow." He says to me before he ends the call.

Did that seriously just happen?! Does Brad genuinely want me to go to the studio? Oh my god this is a dream coming true! I get to hear unreleased music and I'll get to see how music is made!

I decide to go to bed pretty early as I need to get the train at 10am tomorrow and that means I need to leave the house at around 9:15.

*****

I get awoken by the annoying as hell sound of my alarm buzzing next to my bed. I check my phone briefly before getting out of bed and getting ready.