Prologue

Disclamer: I, Rubyrose645, own nothing of digimon. Nor will I ever own digimon. (Goes to cry in the corner)

Line break===============

It all started when digimon came through a dimensional divide. This was before the divide in Odaiba. This divide was smaller than the second.

Through this divide came a man, or at least that's what he looked like on the outside. In fact, this man was a digimon in disguise. This digimon was my father.

His brown hair swayed in the gentle breeze and his kind, dark eyes shone, even in the darkness of night.

The reason for his visit, to visit his human wife and children, but not for a friendly visit.

Line break============

He arrived at the apartment, even before opening the door, he could hear ghe squeals of his children.

"Daddy's home, daddy's home!!" A small voice shouted. Yhe door opened wide to show a small girl with red hair. This was my older sister, Jun Motomiya.

She jumped into my father's arms and laughrd. "Honey is that you?" A sweet voice called from inside.

My father put Jun down and walked inside to see a beautiful woman with a baby in her arms. Her brown eyes were almost as bright as her hair.

The baby in her arms had tan skin and smooth burgundy hair, "Something's going to happen in the digital world," my father said, getting straight to the point, "I need to take Daisuke." The woman looked down at her baby, thinking of what I would be doing.

"Will she come back?" My mother asked with sadness in her eyes. My father nodded and took me from my mother.

"Daddy," Jun said pull, on his pant leg, "Will I see Dai again?" He knelt down and reached into his pocket.

In his hand was a blue stone on a gold chain, "When this srone glows, you will see Daisuke again." Jun grabbed the stone and held it tight.

I opened my eyes to see my big sister in near tears, all I did was smile.

That was my earliest memory.

Now my fate, and the fate of the digital world rests with the digidestined. And me, the the digimon princess: Daisuke 'Dai' Kiseki Motomiya.

Line break==========

I'll update soon, please continue to follow the story