Memories in the water

Heeellllooooo everubody!! I'm back again with another chapter.

New characters and secrets are being introduced, and more shall be revealed in future chapters.

Be sure to comment and vote on the pairing, remember that the voting will close soon.

Either way, please enjoy the chapter.

Story start=========

Ken lay in his bed in the digital world, he has slept for too long and it made Wormmon worry.

What the poor digimon didn't know was that Ken was dreaming dreams of the past.

Dream===

A young plum haired boy was running in the park, his parents and too others watching him run towards the swings.

He laughed and played in the park for hours, but then, the dark clouds rolled in. The rain pounded hard, and the park vanished from sight.

The boy looked around to see that no one was there, just dark mist floating around him.

"Child," a voice said to him, "Child, why are you here in the dark?"

The boy looked towards the voice, but didn't see a person. He saw a golden rose blooming at his feet.

He collapsed onto his knees and touched the golden petals, "I'm all alone here," the boy said, silently crying to the flower, "Who are you?"

"Do you not remember me?" The flower asked, the boy shook his head.

"No, I had never heard of a talking flower before." He replied

The flower was suddenly engulfed in a bright light, the boy shielded his eyes from the light, when he then felt warm hands embrace him.

He looked up to see a girl holding him tenderly. Her face was covered with the light, but he could clearly see her kind and gentle smile.

"You're trapped in the darkness Ken," the girl whispered, "But I made a promise to someone, that i would help them protect you."

The boy felt himself fall asleep, his eyes closed, just enjoying the warm embrace.

Dream end=====

Ken slowly woke up, put on his glasses and wrapped his cape around his shoulders.

He walked to another room close to his, the room that held the princess.

He looked through tye small opening in the wall, Kiseki was fast asleep, but looked almost like the undead.

In some small part of his heart, Ken felt sorry and ashamed for what he was doing to Kiseki.

But that was quickly overshadowed by his desire to rule the digital world.

Line break÷=======

The sun was shining brightly high in the sky of the digital world. But the world wasn't so peaceful.

A megaseadramon was swimming in a large lake, circling an oil rig in the middle of said lake.

He went underwater, a small window was the only way to see the outside. The ones looking through the window, were the digidestined.

"Why doesn't he just attack us already?" Yolei asked.

"Because he knows that it would be a waste of time," Tk replied, "He knows that we have a limited air supply in here. He's just waiting for that supply to run dry."