Ken's secret, a mystery solved

Heeeellllooooo again my fellow readers, Rubyrose645 here and I bring you a new chapter once again.

Just so you know, I own nothing of digimon, except Kairosmon and my version of Daisuke.

I noticed no one has voted yet, if you don't vote I'll take over the decision.

Without further ado, please enjoy another chapter of digimon princess.

Line break========

Leila lay in a dark room, the bed she lay on covered in black and dark purple sheets.

Sitting next to her was the emperor, his smile spread across his face.

"I see you broke your ring my empress," he said, "No need to worry, I have plenty more where that came from."

The boy grabbed her hand and placed another dark ring on her finger.

Even though she slept, Leila could feel the burning sensation of the ring. She moaned in pain for a few minutes, but then fell back to blissful sleep.

The emperor stood and left the room, outside the door, two controlled Meramon were standing guard, "When she wakes, send out to find me." He commanded then left into the dark halls.

Line break========

The sounds of children playing on the soccer field could be heard outside the school.

Tai and the others were sitting on the grass watching the kids practice for an upcoming match.

The crowd behind them yelling as a certain kid made a goal for the team.

The kid stood up and wiped her brow, "That was tough." She said.

"Didn't look tough to me," Tai said, walking towards the girl, "I've never seen a kid kick like that. Where'd you learn that?"

"Experience." She said with a wink.

"And there you have it folks," another player yelled in laughter, "The star of the team scores again. Give it up for the soccer striker, Jun Motomiya."

The crowd clapped again, Jun rubbed the back of her head, feeling embarassed from the attention.

Line break========

Hours passed and digidestined left for home, Jun was still there with the soccer team.

"Calm down everyone, I have an announcment," the coach said, the team crowding around him, "Our first scrimmage is this Sunday. We go against last year's number one team in the league."

The tean couldn't believe the challenge they were going to face. The number one team had the boy genius, Ken Ichijouji.

Jun was excited to hear about a new challenge and rushed to the computer room to tell everyone.

When she arrived, Jun explained the team match-up. Yolei typed away at the computer and saw a complete profile on the soccer superstar.

"Ken Ichijouji," she read off, "As captain of his team, he lead his team to victory by scoring a total of forty five goals. A record that hasn't been broken since last year's season."

Everyone was amazed by how skilled Ken was, but Jun was confident.

Yolei reached for Jun's hands and asked her to get an autograph from the boy wonder. You could literally see the hearts in her eyes.

After that, Jun went home, she sat at her computer and typed in a code. Renamon was standing behind her as usual, and Demiveemon sitting on Jun's shoulder.