The past revealed

Hello all my wattapad readers. I'm back as promised with a new chapter of the digimon princess. Enjoy the chapter.

Line break=======

A boy was sitting in a dark room, a computer brightly lit while he was typing.

"Just a few modifications." He said, a smile creeping onto his lips.

"Perfect, watch out princess, you'll be mine soon."

Line break=========

The last bell in school signaled that classes were over, the computer room was silent, except for a few small voices.

"I think it's safe to come out now."

"Hold on I'm still taking a spelling test."

The digimon hid under the desks, on top of the cabinet, and even on top of the light above.

Suddenly, the little blue digimon heard footsteps coming the other side of the door.

"Kiseki has come back." Demiveemon said, he jumped from his hiding place, just as the door was opening.

Sure enough, the doors opened revealing all the digidestined, Kiseki in the back.

Their faces were straight, thinking about the night before.

Cue flashback=====

The sun had almost set on the park, nine children were waiting foe the last two.

"I see that you're all here." A voice said behind them, they turned around to see Daisuke and Jun. Renamon and Demiveemon, in his in training form, were by their sides.

As they walked over towards the group, Daisuke smiled, "It's an honor to see you all again," she said, slightly her head when she stopped.

"It has been four years after all."

The original digidestined were confused by what she said.

"How do you know us?" Joe asked

"The question is," Sora interjected, "Does she really know us?"

Daisuke walked over towards Sora and bowed, "I know a lot about every single digidestined in this area." She then explained.

"Sora, keeper of love." She walked towards the others

"Tai, keeper of courage. Joe, keeper of reliability. Izzy, keeper of knowledge. Matt, keeper of friendship. Tk, keeper of hope. And Kari, keeper of light. All that's left is Mimi, keeper of sincerity."

They were surprised, they never spoke of their crests virtues.

"Dai," Jun said, "It's time to explain the truth."

Daisuke nodded and held her hands in front of her chest. Suddenly, a bright light surrounded all the digidestined, forcing them to cover their eyes.

The light vanished, but all they could see was an apartment.

"What happened?" Kari asked no one in particular.

"This is my story." Dai said, not even trying to hide the sadness in her voice.

Jun placed a hand on her sister's shoulder in comfort, as the evemts continued.

"Will we see her again?" They heard a woman say. As they followed the voice, they saw a woman, handing over a pink bundle of cloth.

She handed the bundle to a man with brown hair, "What is this?" Izzy said with confusion, "And what's with these people?"