Cody takes a stand.

Hey whats up everybody! I'm back again with another chapter, if you're reading this....... Amazing that you made it this far because i have no experience in writing.

Basically I'm making this up as I go.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter.

Line break=========

"I love a good fox hunt," Says Mummymon as he chased digimom in the snow, "Even though the foxes are Mojiamon."

He fired his blaster at the snowy digimon. Not too far away, Aurkenimon was getting bones thrown at her, which wasn't much of a threat.

She blew her acid mist at the digimon, "Just tell us where the destiny stone is and we won't hurt that much. It really isn't-" she was interrupted by a quick jab at her stomach.

Miraclemon lowered their arms, "Sorry to interrupt," they said. Silphymon powered their static force and attacked Arukenimon, hitting dead center.

The Mojiamon ran off in the scruff, "I knew those pathetic digimon weren't smart enough to hid the destiny stone on their own." The spider digimon said.

"Where is the destimy stone you little brats?!" She continued, but the group was too stobborn to tell.

"Like we'll ever tell you where it is you overgrown bug!" Jun yelled

Meanwhile, Daisuke was waiting by the destiny stone with Veemon in her lap. She sat in front of the stone, when she felt a dark presence come close.

Suddenly, a pile of snow shook amd revealed Blackwargreymon. Daisuke heard the others scream out in shock.

"Feeble and stupid humans," he said, "No matter where you hide the destimy stone I can sense it."

A large ball of energy flew towards the pile of snow behind Daisuke, knocking all the snow away and exposing the destiny stone.

Daisuke covered herself with a small transparent shield to protect herself from the attack.

"Holy Cannon!" Miraclemon yelled, the attack missed and Blackwargreymon hit the destiny stone again with the terra destroyer.

The chained figure showed itself again, "If you're my sworn opponent then why don't you show yourself?" The black digimon asked, shooting another Terra destroyer at the stone.

The destiny was crushed into data shards before disappearing. Daisuke, feeling the stone being destroyed, fell to her knees in pain.

"Daisuke!" Jun, Leila, Veemon and Sam yelled, running towards the fallen girl.

Blackwargreymon noticed the girl in the snow, and had a plan of his own. He flew over to Daisuke and carefully picked her up in his claws.

"Just one step closer to facing my opponent." He said, "Put her down Blackwargreymon!" Veemon yelled.

The digimon looked at the girl in his hand, towards the group of digidestined, and then back at the princess.

"No," he said, "This girl is coming with me to answer a few of my questions. I won't harm her, but i won't give her back either."

Then he flew away to find the next destiny stone.

Jun collapsed to her knees in the snow, silently crying for losing her sister again.

"Why her?!" She cried, "Why is it always her that gets in trouble like this?" Leila, who kept her tears from falling, placed a hand on Jun's shoulder.

"Hw said he wouldn't hurt her," the black haired girl said, "Let's have faith in our sister, Jun. She'll come back to us."

Jun nodded, wiped away her tears and stood up to leave.