Kyoto Dragon

Yo, what's up everybody? I'm back again with another chapter of the digimon princess.

Thanks for reading up to this point, and i hope that you continue to read future chapters.

Anyway, please enjoy.

Line break=========

Shakkuamon stood proudly above the rest of the digimon and their partners.

Daisuke smiled brightly at the new digimon, "Amazing," she said, "Shakkuamon is a wise and powerful digimon. His Kachina bombs could send you flying half way around the world."

Cody hugged Tk and Daisuke, "We did it!" Cody yelled in delight, "Finally, now we don't have to let Silphymon and Miraclemon do all the fighting."

"You said it," Tk said, staring at the large digimon, "Let him have it you guys."

Blackwargreymon was shocked, but quickly shook it off.

"You are standing between me and the last destiny stone," he said, "Move aside.

"Who's gonna make us?" Silphymon taunted back.

"Move or else!" Blackwargreymon said.

"We choose else." Miraclemon replied.

Everyone watched as Blackwargreymon made a terra destroyer attack and launched it at the digimon.

Shakkuamon, however, was still and calm. Everyone but Daisuke shielded themselves from the blinding light.

"I must say," Daisuke said impressed, "Blackwargreymon has met a solid match."

Cody looked up in surprise, now seeing what made her so impressed.

Shakkuamon was in front of the group, the red energy melting into their body.

Everyone including Blackwargreymon were shocked by the amazing feat just preformed.

"Shakkuamon!" Cody said with glee, "He swallowed up Blackwargreymon's terra force." Tk said, also very happy.

The eye sluts on Shakkuamon lit up, "Harmorious spirit!" The digimon yelled.

Two beams of red light shot out from their eyes, hitting Blackwargreymon on his right side.

"Static Force!" A bright pink wave came hurtling towards the digimon, which said digimon swiftly cut with his claws.

"Protect the destiny stone at all costs you guys." Nainamon said, swinging her sword as she ran.

"Alright," Blackwargreymon said annoyed, "I've had enough of this."

He jumped into the air, grabbed Miraclemon by the arm, and threw them down to the ground.

Jun and Ken were shocked to see their digimon knocked down so easily.

"Hey that's not fair!" Jun yelled.

A back hand to the face made Silphymon follow Miraclemon to the ground.

Nainamon and X-Veemon launched themselves behind Blackwargreymon, but were quickly punched in the stomach and knocked to the ground as well.

Miraclemon stood, "Okay now I'm angry." They said.

Silphymon and Nainamon stood as well.

"Why do you persist, you can't win." Said the dark knight in the sky.

"Kachina Bombs!" Spiked disks hurtled towards the black digimon. Blackwargreymon took the shield frok his back and guarded himself from the Kachina Bombs.