Wargreymon Duel

Yo what's up everybody?! Once again, I'm back with another chapter.

People..... We're almost to 400 reads on this story!!!! I knpw it may not seem like much, but it's awesome to me anyway.

Thank you for all the reads, and onto the story.

Line break=========

The busy sounds of the office were just as it should be, especially since it was organizing day.

An employee was searching through his files, when he found what he was looking for.

He went back to a desk and faced the people who wanted the file. The digidestined, except for Daisuke, who was still sleeping at home.

"Here is the guy." The employee said as he handed a file with a picture.

"It is him!" Tk gasped as he saw the familiar face of Oikawa in the photo.

"He was at work up till a few days ago," the man said, "But yesterday and today he never showed. Not even a phone call in."

Ken held the photo and stared at it with a stern face, "Would it be alright if we keep this sir?" The boy of kindness asked.

The man agreed to let them keep it, but left them with a warning, "Don't do anything dangerous, okay?"

The group nodded, but it didn't ease the worry of the man.

The group walked out and down the street.

"He looks normal enough." Cody commented.

"Yeah?" Yolei said with sarcasm, "Then how could control Mummymon and Arukenimon and be with that jerk Chernobogmon?"

"Don't know, don't much care," Jun said, "I just want to shut them up and make them pay for what they did to Dai."

Leila nodded in agreement, "Speaking of Daisuke, we all should go and see if she's woken up yet."

Everyone agreed to the idea and made their way to the Motomiya household.

Line break========

A car, holding the villans in this story, passed mount Fuji and near a large building.

Arukenimon just tore off the handle of the front door.

Oikawa and Chernobogmon, in his human form, laughed at her antics.

"If you're through playing around, we have some work to do. Isn't that right master?" Oikawa said. Chernobogmon followed after the two digimon.

They sat down, watched some tv, mostly the news about the recent monster attacks, and pondered on what to do while waiting for the dark spores to bloom.

Arukenimon sat next to Oikawa on the couch, Chernobogmon was standing, leaning on the wall near the tv.

"If only the digimon were this diluted," Arukenimon said as she laughed at the arguing newsman, "The digital world would be at your feet master Chernobogmon."

The dark digimon chuckled, Digimon and UFOS are the same thing, but they just don't want to admit they're real.

Oikawa threw his newspaper aside, "But just think Master," he said, "If there's such a commotion now, wait until all those dark spores begin to bloom."

Line break========

"Mom, Dad! I'm all done!" A boy said as he grabbed his piles of homework.

His parents to say the least were shocked, yet happy at the same time.