Chapter Thirty-Three

Woo! Another chapter already!

Anywho...

Enjoy. ;)

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE!!!! (Jeeze that's a lot of chapters...)

Nikki's POV

I woke up with a horrible feeling of dread. Today was the day the boys left. They would carry on with the tour, and I had a feeling that I wasn't going to see them for a long while, if again.

I rolled over in the bed, only to face Michael, who had his arms around me, keeping me warm in his sleepy embrace.

He had a cute little smile on his face while he slept. I lifted a hand and traced his lips with the tips of my fingers, watching him. For a boy, he was so pretty. And I loved him so much. The way his eyelashes rested on his cheeks, the way his mouth curved into that smile, the way he talked, the way he did anything, everything about him was perfect and I loved it. I didn't know you could fall in love with someone in only a span of about two months, but I had. He was perfect.

His eyes fluttered open and the small smile became a large grin.

"Good morning, sleepy head," I teased, smiling at him.

"G'morning," he replied. God, that morning voice was a punch in the ovaries. I almost died right there.

Almost as if he knew, he smirked and pressed his lips to mine, making my breath catch.

He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me ever closer, as my hand rested against his cheek. He had a little stubble there, but I didn't really care at the moment. All that I cared about was his lips on mine and the tingles that made their way through my body from his touch.

"Ugh! I swear, every time any of us comes in to get Michael, you two are going at it," Ashton's voice spoke.

We separated, and I looked at Ash.

"What did you need him for?" I asked, curious.

He walked fully into the room and threw a suitcase onto the empty bed next to us.

"We need to get packing," he said, "We have to leave for the airport in about an hour."

A frown instantly found its way onto my face and I turned over to press it against Michael's chest, hugging onto him tight.

"I'll just....go," Ash mumbled, and I heard him walk out as tears began to form in my eyes.

"Nikki," Michael spoke, "Listen to me, babe." In response, I pressed my face harder against his chest. His arms tightened around me.

"Nikki," he sighed. "I love you so much. More than I ever thought someone could love a person. But I do. I don't want to leave as much as you don't want me to, but babe, there's no way I can get out of this. After tour, I promise I'll come back for you. Okay?"

I pulled my face from his chest and looked up at him.

"I'm going to miss you so much, Michael," I told him.

"I'll miss you, too. It will be like ripping my heart out and leaving it here," he replied. I giggled a bit.

"That's a bit morbid, don't you think?"

"But it's true," he said, smiling.

"You're a dork," I told him, smiling in return.

"I know, but I'm your dork," he replied, poking my nose lightly. I snapped at his finger with my teeth, only to miss. He glared at me playfully before licking the side of my face.

"Ewwww!" I squealed, wiping my face against his chest to get his spit off. Feeling him move with laughter, I pouted and turned over to face away from him.