Seiyo Elementary

(Y/n) POV

I went to school to find out Ikuto wasn't there. Everyone fangirled as I passed by. I heard a few comment I looked amazing in the photo shoot. It was hard getting through school. It was boring and I was lonely. Ikuto...NO!

I stopped my train of thoughts. School took forever to end but it finally did.

I walked back to Seiyo elementary and found Yuu with a stack of papers. I just remembered he was targeting a girl. I nodded at him meaning I got it.

Then a pink haired girl bumped into us.

Amu Hinamori.

I immediately recognized her. Yuu made sure to keep her busy while I went on ahead to find the girl.

I was behind her and the x character was behind her I nodded to the character emotionless and it said evilly "do you like English?"

"Huh" the girl said confused turning around scared.

"I hate English" her character said.

"And you will too" I said while holding up my hand to her "Unlock...negative emotions" I said loudly and sadly.

I'm sorry again little girl.

She let out a scream before she fainted and the guardians of this school came. I hid behind some trees and made my way to Yuu silently. We watched the battle to purify the egg play on. It didn't last that long, but it eventually finished.

"Well, that didn't work," Yuu continued "but Amu Hinamori you have such potential" he finished all evilly.

"She's not that amazing" I said a bit jealous.

"Oh is someone jealous I found a new toy" he asked smirking.

"Yes in fact I am" I replied looking at him.

He placed a hand on my head ruffling my hair and said reassuringly "don't stress too much about her ok?"

"I know" I replied as I slapped his hand away.

I hate it when he does that.

I saw another x character in the distance who looked frightened and lost. I could hear it's thought for some reason.

'I must find (y/n)'

How does it know my name? Amu had transformed again. The girl that she just purified was already gone. Amu chased after the character and cornered it.

NO!

"Stop" I whispered my heart racing a thousand times faster as I ran to it at an inhuman speed.

"Who are you" Tadase questioned.

I moved in front of the character right when Amu was about to purify it. I stood my ground and held my hand up high toward the beam of light and yelled "REFLECTION!"

Her purification spell went another way and the guardians looked at me amazed.

"Why are you defending an x character! Get away! It's dangerous" Amu yelled.

"No! An x character has feelings too" I yelled back at her.

"I'm saving someone's feelings" she retorted as the x character went on my shoulder hiding in my hair "I will purify that x character. It's someone's dream right there!"

I understand why she'd be upset, but something is different about this one. It can reason and it doesn't run around causing chaos.

"You can purify it over my dead body" I said.

"(Y/n)! What are you doing" Ikuto yelled.

Whats he doing here? Did Yuu call him? Damnit! I'm gonna kill you Yuu.

"This has nothing to do with you stray kitty. Why don't you run off to where you came from" I said rudely.

No! I didn't mean to sound that mean! He's going to hate me! Ikuto I'm sorry.

I stepped back.

"I will leave here with the x character" I stated.

"We won't let you leave with it" Amu said glaring at me.

"Nightmare Lorelei" I heard a familiar voice yell.

"Utau" I breathed out happily.

"Go" Ikuto said.

"I'm sorry and thank you" I said as I ran off.

"No" I heard Amu scream behind me.

I ran to Yuu's car where he was waiting for me spotting Utau in the distance.

"I'll explain everything later I promise" I said telepathically already getting use to my new charm.

She was taken aback at first but nodded understandingly. I got in the car once I was close and he drove off. He didn't ask any questions but I could tell he was pissed. When we got home I ran to my room and locked the door leaving him no chance to talk to me.

The x character came out from my hair and she stood still as her body flowed and was replaced with her purified self.

"Hi (y/n)" she said in awe "I'm Lu!"

She had a white long sleeve and black leggings paired with grey sneakers. Her raven black hair laid loosely behind her back with two star clips on each side of her hair. She was a pretty little Chara.

"Uh..hi Lu" I said softly, feeling like I know her from somewhere "how do you know my name and why were you looking for me?"

"I've been looking for you all these years" Lu said sadly "you really don't remember?"