Planning

(Y/n) POV

I stirred in my bed and groggily opened my eyes to find Utau sleeping beside me.

Utau... you saved me again?

I brushed some hair away from her face as she squeezed her eyes shut and curled up more into a ball. I quietly got up from the bed as Yoru and Lu flew to my shoulder and we went to the restroom. My eyes were a puffy red and my hair was filled with dirt from last nights fight. I looked at myself in the mirror and I felt like I was going to cry again.

"Ikuto.. I will get you back" I whispered at myself in the mirror as Yoru looked at me sadly "I'm going to shower Yoru."

I wiped my eyes as Yoru and Lu flew to a corner in the restroom to play. I undressed myself to shower and washed every inch of my body as memories of Ikuto flooded my mind. Dammit I love you so much, I wanna see you.

I got out feeling a bit more fresh and I went to the my room to get my clothes as Lu and Yoru followed finding a place to lay down to sleep again.

I put on some black leggings and an oversized grey sweatshirt and grabbed a black bag stuffing snacks, drinks, and other stuff I think I might need. Utau is still asleep so I leave a bottle of tea next to her so she can have some when she wakes up and I make sure to write her a note.

Yoru and Lu laid down on my shoulder again and I quietly slipped through my balcony.

"Where are we going" Yoru asked.

"I wanna see what the guardians are up to first" I replied as he nodded in understanding "Character change, Lu."

I jumped from building to building to the elementary school. I landed on top of the green house and peeked through an open window spotting the guardians I laid down on the window barrier and listened in on their conversation.

Tadase explained his and Ikuto's past which I did not believe. Ikuto's violin couldn't kill a dog or a human being.

"Ikuto just visited at the wrong time" Yoru whispered "he didn't do anything."

"I know he didn't, but Tadase is looking for someone to blame which is wrong" I said a bit angry.

Amu broke out into tears hearing their past, but Yaya couldn't stand all this negativity so she yelled Amu back into shape.

"Let's bash and beat up those bad guys! Let's go save Ikuto and make up with him! Let's resolve this and all be happy" Yaya exclaimed "that's something the hero is suppose to say.

"That's right.. we're all the hero of our own story" Amu whispered but then yelled "let's go save Ikuto and then everyone can be happy!"

They didn't know where to go so they ended up going to ask Tuskasa and he told them what happened to Ikuto when he was a kid. Something was off about him though. After the guardians left I stayed to see what he'd do next.

"You can come out now (y/n)" he said as I walked in the room since I was listening in on the balcony.

"Future Tadase" I asked and he smiled innocently at me "Interesting."

"Would you like some chocolate cookies to go" he asked already handing me them as I put them in my bag.

"Thanks" I said and tried leaving not wanting to stress about what's he doing here.

"You're not alone so stop trying to do everything by yourself" he said as I looked back at him.

"What" I whispered but when I looked back he was gone.

I quickly got out as I was weirded out by that place running to catch up with the guardians as I saw a familiar van.

"(Y/n)" Yuu yelled as the guardians turned to look at me and I looked sheepishly at him.

"Hi" I waved as I laughed nervously while Yuu walked up to me angrily.

Oh boy.