Black Diamond

(Y/n) POV

I hugged Yuu good bye before I left. He knew it would be best if he stayed home. Ikuto waited for me in front of the house holding out his hand for me to take.

"Ready" he asked as I nodded at him taking his hand while cat ears and a tail appeared on him.

We jumped from lamp post to roof top to so many other high places.

"Over there" I said pointing to the bright light.

Utau character transformed with Iru. Ikuto and I both jumped high in the air.

"Character transformation" he yelled "Black Lynx!"

"Character transformation" I yelled "Infinite Dream!"

"Slash claw" I heard Ikuto yell as he was battling Tadase.

"Ikuto Tsukiyomi and (y/n) Nikaido" Tadase yelled "that's right! That key has the same power as the Humpty lock!"

My heart race sped up for a second. I stood frozen. That name.

"Snap out of it! Your in the middle of a battle idiot" Frost snapped at me.

"Don't talk to (y/n) like that" Lu retorted.

She's right.

"Of course I am" Frost said.

"If you're not going to attack them I will" I heard Utau yell as I ran towards her.

I felt that same Chara with her. She was floating between Amu and Utau. For some reason I just knew. That was Amu's Chara but it turned negative going over to Utau.

"Utau we're leaving in 5 minutes" Sanjo yelled to her.

"Fine! Then Iru-" she was cut off by Iru un-transforming with her "Ah?! The transformation..."

"Utau" I screamed as she looked up to me a slash of worry evident on her face.

"(Y/N)" she yelled happily as another transformation broke out but between Amu and Iru "what?!"

I was almost to them but Yaya and Rima cut me off. I still don't know Rima but Yuu told me a bit about her before I left.

"Get out of my way" I said seriously as a small ghostly blade appeared in my hand.

They looked a bit frightened by my weapon, but didn't move.

"Tight rope dancer" Rima yelled as ropes came at me but I dodged them elegantly on my pointe.

I flew to them and as I was close enough to them I sliced the ghostly blade through their body and unintentionally whispering "detach."

It caused Rima and Yaya to seperate from their transformation with their Charas. They fell to the ground catching their exhausted Charas worryingly. They'll have to re-transform again, but that would take a lot of their energy.

"...I've still got Dia" I heard Utau scream as she transformed with Dia.

As I made my way to her I was lunged to the ground as two body weights were on me. Yaya and Rima.

"Get off of me" I cried out.

Dammit. I don't like Dia. Utau you have to get away from her. She's not good. Don't continue this transformation with her. Ikuto used slash claw to remove Rima and Yaya off of me.