Character Biography

Thought I'd try a new story idea involving Chicago Fire. Involving an OC of mine, take note that this a male character not a female character. Let's start  

Name: Nathan Delaney

Age: 22 Years old

Height: 5 ft 10 ins

Date of Birth: 22nd June 1996

Hometown: Manhattan, New York

Weight: 209 lbs Very Muscular

Eye Colour: Deep Blue

Hair: Brown Hair, Grade 2, slicked back with a parting at the side

Religion: Irish-Catholic

Face: Smooth, no distinguishing features, hint of stubble

Clothing Style:

Smart shirt with casual Dark Blue trousers, wears boots

Family:

N/A

Backstory:

Was an orphan from 6 Year old. Where he lived until he was 16. He ran away from the Orphanage and got by on his own.

Nothing is known of his immediate family. Nathan had lost his mother and father died in a hospital in a Armed robbery and he was taken in by a FDNY Firefighter who gave Nathan to a care home. He was extremely paranoid and did things in a specific routine. Excelled at sports and many subjects.

He enlisted for the US Navy Reserves in June of 2013 and began 10 weeks of training until his senior year began. He regularly attended Army training during a couple weekends during high school. After graduating high school and he then joined the Navy SEALs through the BUD/S program served for 4 years as a Chief Petty Officer (E-7).

Afterwards, he became a Ranger qualified combat soldier with the SEALs. He transferred to the US Navy Reservists after his fourth year and went on to join the Chicago Fire Department. Most of his missions he operated were classified top secret.

Hobbies:

Music (Jazz Music and Country Music), Sports (Boxing, Baseball).

Skills:

Hand – to – Hand combat from the age of 17. Enhanced with the US Navy SEALs.

Crack shot at 17 years of age. Top Marksman, enhanced skills with the US Navy SEALs.

Skilled Tacitican

Intermediate Bomb Disposal Specialist 

Skilled Cook of many foods.

Highly skilled in Maths, English, Science, History, Geography and Gym Class

Previous Schools:

Sacred Heart of Jesus School: September 2001 - July 2010

Xavier High School: September 2010 - June 2014

Profession:

Enlisted for the United States Naval Reserves June 2013.

He left the Army and enlisted for the Navy applied for the Navy SEALs. Served for 4 years as a Chief Petty Officer (E-7)

Took part in BUD/S training for a period of 6 months.

Qualified for Airborne Training and passed.

He volunteered for the Ranger School and graduated top of the class.

4 years in the Navy SEALs, the best the Navy had ever seen. Heavy PTSD involved.

Currently a Naval Reservist and CFD Firefighter.

Character bio done in a day.

Let's go forward. Please like and review.