Arrested!

Chapter 10 is here, it's going to turn into fireworks.

Read if you can.

Chapter 10:

Previously on Chicago Fire:

A deadly scenario

Truck 81 and Squad 3 pull up to the collapsing warehouse as Casey and Severide give out orders.

Nathan Delaney is walking through the building as he calls out, "Fire Department, call out!"

Reuniting of old comrades

Barton looks up to see Nathan and says, "Chief Petty, damn good... to see you." "You too, Cap'n Barton."

Nathan tries to get Barton out, instead, debris falls around him making it difficult.

Betrayal seeps through

Nathan flies into a rage trying to grab Chief Grissom as he angrily says, "You left me to die in there, you piece of shit!" He is grabbed by Kelly and Matt as they hold him back from punching Grissom.

Nathan stares at the blocked entrance of the warehouse, as he holds in hands a pair of dog-tags.

Behind Nathan, Grissom looks at him with a smug grin knowing Nathan's falling.

Farewell of a friend

Nathan looks saddened, in pain, feeling guilt for his actions that couldn't save the life of his mentor, his commanding officer.

Nathan stands at Barton's casket at Arlington National Ceremony as he raises a final salute to a good man and a great warrior, "Peace to the Fallen, Captain... Hoo-yah!"

A day later after the funeral of Captain James Barton

Firehouse 51, Chicago, Illinois

Nathan walks up the ramp of the firehouse as he changes into his uniform, tucking his shirt into the trousers and putting his trousers into his boots keeping them tightened.

Otis notices Nathan and says, "What the hell is Nathan doing back so soon, I thought he was on leave for another few days."

Casey notices this as he says, "Maybe, but he should've at least gotten cleared for duty." "Doesn't that take time?" "Last I heard, yeah."

Nathan walks into the trucking area as he stares out at the view of Chicago from the firehouse door as Kelly says, "Hey Nate, you alright, bud?" "Good, why wouldn't I be, okay?" "Look Nate, I've lost people. It's torn at me." "Yeah, but I am used to it, it don't affect me in the slightest, Lieutenant."

Kelly notices the bitter tone in Nathan's voice as he walks back to the Squad table as Cruz says, "You know Severide, I don't think he's okay, somethin's going on and I think he's burying what's happened, he might be in denial."

Severide looks over at Nathan who just stares out the exit door as he begins to feel eyes on him personally.

Down at the 21st District, Jay Halstead races out of his car, heading up the stairs as Platt notices this saying, "Chuckles, what the hell is wrong with you?" "Can't talk, Sarge! Is Voight in his office?" "Should be."

Jay mutters as he races to the gate and opens it before running up the stairs into the bullpen as Ruzek says, "Jay, where's the fire?!" "Not now Ruzek, where's Sarge?" "In with Olinsky. What's goin' on?" "Not now."

Jay bangs on Voight's door as he is let in instantly as Voight says, "Halstead, better have a damn reason you haven't broken the glass on my door?!"