Landing the First Blow

Chapter 4, coming in hot and fast, get ready, Nathan is about to become nightmare from hell. Hold on tight.  

Chapter 4:

Abandoned house, Canaryville

It was night time, Nathan was in the house, he turned the sink on and poured a bucket of water as he chucked it over the men that were unconscious, they soon woke up coughing and gagging as Nathan said, "Oh good, you're awake, thought I lost you."

Nathan then went over to the first man and said, "Let me tell you two how this is going to work. I will ask you one question, you answer that in a way I find satisfactory, you don't and I'll torture you until one of you gives up what I want, you hear me?" both men nod as Nathan begins, "Good, so here it comes, who sent you two to my apartment where you were waiting for me?" "Piss off, asshole." Nathan punches the pair of them as he connects two clamps to their handcuffs as he says, "Electricity is a conduit, torture somebody, and they feel an intensive pain in their lives, of course, you don't know how far I'm willing to go, first one who speaks and I'll let them go free."

Nathan turns on the generator and lets them be tortured as he watches the scene, soon one of them begins begging, "Please, stop, please, I'll talk." Nathan turns off the switch as he says, "Where's James Fanelli?" "I don't who you're talking about..." Nathan picks up a cattle prod and begins to poke it into the man who screams in pain as Nathan stops saying, "Let's try that again, shall we? Point number 1, the car that is across my place is registered in his name. Point number 2, you and dipshit over here were waiting in said car, so it's obvious you work for you him, need I go on?"

Nathan stops as he continues, "Point number 3, I'm going to acquaint you with my instruments and it's going to hurt a hell of a lot more unless you tell me the truth." "Alright, we work with Fanelli, but he answers to somebody else?" "Who?" "Some cop, said he'd take heat off us and the drug trading if we took care of you." The man says in distress.

Nathan pulls out 2 photos as he says, "Was it Hank Voight?" "Hell no, he has balls to take us on, but it weren't him who came to us." Nathan held the picture of Denny Woods and the man nodded saying, "That's him, he told us that you knew stuff about us and the drug-trade." "Was he with anyone?" A woman, black hair, white eyes. Oh, that broad, she scared the hell out of us, man, she's crazy on some other level." "She always was." Nathan chuckles humorously. The man then said, "Don't laugh like that, you'll scare the hell out of us." "I already did, now where's your boss?" "He hides out in a warehouse in Cicero." "How many guys?" "60, heavy weapons, tactical gear." "Layout?"

Both men give him the layout as Nathan smirks soon the phone rings as Nathan picks up one of the captives phones as he says, "Looks like your boss is on the phone and wants to talk. Any of you reveal what's happened and I'll make you dig your graves." Nathan threatens as he begins the call.

The mobsters talk to James Fanelli, Nathan sees them both casually talk to him as they say goodbye. Nathan ends the call as he says, "He buy it?" "Our boss, he ain't the suspicious nor the paranoid type." "Good to know. You boys are going to help me out." "How do we do that?" "Send a message to Denny Woods." "Do we need to write it down?" "No, I'll make sure he gets from you two."

Nathan punched the pair out cold and went to work on them.

Soon Nathan was driving to Cicero, he was geared up with a HK416 (Hybrid sight, Silencer, Foregrip), his sidearm, NVG Goggles, tactical gloves and armour. He stops a block away from the target, he then gets out and heads to the side entrance turning off the main and back-up powers.

 He stops a block away from the target, he then gets out and heads to the side entrance turning off the main and back-up powers