Chapter 2: You Dreamt of Me

It took me a while to find a comfortable position on the couch. I still wondered who the guy I dragged into my bedroom was. Maybe if his eyes were open, I would have known who he was. Tomorrow, I will definitely find out who that dude is, I thought to myself. With that, I welcomed a deep slumber.

Suddenly, I was back in high school again. Amy and I were talking. When she saw her boyfriend, Mark, she bid me farewell and went running to him like a ballerina. I was all alone again and I started to feel lonely.

Then a strong arm wrapped around me and held me close which put my head on a shoulder. I looked up to a pair of brown eyes and a sweet smile.

“I finally found you. I’m so happy,” he said while stroking my long, dark hair.

I smiled at him in response and he kissed me on my forehead.

I heard a loud thud and then felt a strange pain on my back and was now awake. I opened my eyes slowly but squinted because of the sunshine that flooded the room and also because of the pain. I searched for my mobile phone by patting the hard surface I laid upon. It was only then that I remembered sleeping on the couch and now I realized I had fallen off.

“Are you okay?” asked the same voice in my dream. I opened my eyes and was successful this time. I stared into his worry-filled brown eyes and then it hit me.

“Blake,” I whispered as tears began to fill up my eyes.

A/N: I know it’s short; very short actually. I can’t think of anything else. Thanks for reading! Comment, vote, and be a fan. :)