Are you for real?

Cinnyris's pov.

I wake up scorched by the sun light. Not really, but it is annoying. I groan then snuggle by Luke to shield my eyes from the sun, in hopes of getting some more sleep.

Wait? Is it morning already? We slept for the entire day!

Something doesn't feel right about this

Venice.

I jump off the bed, I totally forgot where I left her... I knew that getting enough sleep is bad for my mental health. screw your health organizations.

Due to my fiddling, Luke jolts up, eyes wide, fists clenched, and there is this distant look in his eyes. He mustve been dreaming.

"Cinnyris, what's wrong?" He questions with a scruffy tone.

"Venice! " I yell as I run to Will's room, my first option. i open the door the door with such force that my bare legs fail me, slide to the front and they leave the rest of my weight for my butt to handle. Now my ass is flattened on the ground and Will is laughing his brains off, I smile. It was pretty funny, Venice giggles as well and Luke lifts me off the cool ground, but he was just as amused as the rest of them.

"Venice! I am so sorry I didn't come earlier." I say.

"It's okay Cinnyris , you were just asleep , and Will took me to a park. It was really fun." She says. Lately, I am always away from Veni, I need to make up for her.

"Want to go to another park? You and me?" I ask, wondering about how many parks i'll find here. Will told me that there's a plenty of them.

"Sure, if Will, Ade, Luke and Alice can come." She say, smiling at Will, who smiles back widely.

"Okay. Will, you're in?" I question him. " Sure." he responds, almost too quickly. Luke glares at him.

"I'll just go ask the rest." I say as I rush out of the door to escape the tension between the two and my embarrassment , only to be blocked by Luke's well built chest. I am not short but he is so tall. I back off then smile shyly. "Would you like to come to the park with me and the rest of the guys?" I ask sweetly, pretending that i didn't forget him for a second there. He laughed.

"Cinnyris , I would love to. But I have some pack duty to finish." He says looking upset.

"Oh." I state, and im very upset myself.

" Can't Will do, whatever you have to do?" I ask. I can feel Will's glare, he's not happy.

"If he is able to do it, he wouldn't have said yes to going out with you guys, or at least, I Wouldn't have allowed him" He responds. He is glaring, at Will, Will is glaring at me , Venice is glaring at Luke, and I'm smiling dreamingly to Luke's toned muscles, even his long-sleeved shirt couldn't do much to conceal them.

"When I am done I'll catch up with you , okay?" He says and I snap back to normal, nodding my head with my eyebrows furrowed slightly, as if I'm considering something other than his body. He smiles then kiss me on the cheek, a soft, delcate kiss of loving lips against a desperate cheek, his lips are very soft. After the soothing kiss, he goes to his office.

I go back to my room, shower , change into a white tank top, grey jeans, blue knitted sweater, and black vans. As you can tell, blue is my favorite color, but only in clothing.

I run to Ade's room and go in without knocking, only to find him snoring on his bed and sleeping in the most awkward pose I have ever seen. Considering my options to wake this ancient sleeper, I grab a pillow then slap him with it.

"What the hell!" He yells then looks at me. "Oh it's you." He snorts before he lays his head back on the God damned pillow. "Yes it's me." I say softly.