The big bad wolf.

Venice and I spent the entire day messing around with Will. Venice got attached to him and I think its gonna be hard to leave, but she'll understand. She is young, but smart and understanding thanks to the Alpha blood that runs through her veins, and to be honest, it will be hard for me to leave too.

Will took us in a tour around the pack house and told me that this is the Andkin pack, named after Luke's family name. I guess that will help me with the rejection. We talk to some people here and there and they are nice actually. Most of them go crazy when it comes to Venice; young pups are very attractive, especially the ones with the alpha genes and of course, good looking parents, Venice got both.

"Come on lets go back to our rooms , its getting late." I say as I take Venice out of Will's hands. Its about nine and not even the word exhausted will be just to how awful i feel right now. i had to be nice with so many people, and i had to walk to so many places. I wasn't used to such scenarios in jail, to be frank.

"But I still want to play!" she wines, tugging at my jeans. i sigh.

"We'll play tomorrow princess , good night." Will says as he kisses Venice on the cheek. He looks at me hesitantly then kisses me on the cheek too. "Good night Cinnyris." He said then set off. What's with guys kissing me these days?

Thank goodness it is a friendly one.

I carry Venice to our room then set her on the bed. " But Cinnyris , I don't want to sleep now!" she complains hovering over the corners of the room like a frantic monkey. She gives me no choice.

i corner her by the night stand, shifting nervously from one leg to another, mimicking her movements so that she'll have no chance to flee, she is laughing loudly at the moment.

"Gotcha!" i exclaim surrounding my arms around her, she wiggles between my hands like the tiny worm she is and the next thing i know, is that im clutching her ankles and sh is hanging upside down,her face redder than a ripe tomato.

"Goodness gracious Venice! i don't remember the study of how to become a monkey in my kindergarten classes." I state as i drop her on the bed.

"They didn't teach me how to become a monkey. i did it myself , besides, im in first grade right now." she screeches between her giggling fits.

i ignore what se says, knowing that that i barely know anything about Venice.

"You have to sleep now Venice. Hmm , If you don't sleep then I won't sing you a Lullaby." I say. "Fine, I'll sleep." She huff. Then the perfect song comes to me head, and smoothly escape my lips.

" Hey there little red ridin hood

you sure are looking good

you're everything a big, bad wolf could want."

" Little red riding hood

I don't think little big girls should

go walking in these spooky old woods alone."

"What big eyes you have

the kind of eyes that drive wolves mad

just to see that you don't chased

I think I, oughta walk with you for a ways."

" What full lips you have

they sure to lure someone bad

so until you get to grandma's place I think you oughta walk with me and be safe."

"Gonna keep my sheep suit on

'Til I'm sure that you've been shown

that I can be trusted , walking with you alone."

" Little red riding hood

I'd like to hold you if I could

but you might think I'm a

big bad wolf so I won't."

" What a big heart I have

better to love you with

little red riding hood

even bad wolves can be good."

" I try to keep satisfied

just to walk close by your side

maybe you'll see things my way

'Fore we get to grandma's place."

" Little red riding hood

you sure are looking good

you're everything a big bad wolf could want."

"Little red riding hood

I don't think little big girls should

go walking in these spooky old woods alone."

"What big eyes you have

the kind of eyes that drive wolves mad

just to see that you don't get chased

I think I , oughta walk with you for a ways ."

" What full lips you have

they sure to lure someone bad

so until you get to grandma's place

I think you oughta walk with me and be safe."

I look at Venice, who is sleeping peacefully under her covers. Its always the girl who is the riding hood, but in my case I'm the wolf. The Wolf who is trying to keep satisfied just to walk close by his side. The wolf who got mad by his beautiful grey eyes.

The big bad wolf.

The song is not done by me. It is by Amanda Seyfried. And it is called Little Red riding hood.

Say something I'm giving up on you.

jk I'll never give up on you but plz comment or vote.

soo this is chapter 6.

chapter 7 is most likely coming out tomorrow. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. so until the next one ppl.

~Sun-Bird