The Generation of The Red.

"I am a spy for Harry."

I replay his phrase over and over again, trying to make some sense out of it. And when I eventually do, I realize that here I am, all on my own, trapped with a traitor who is probably thinking about the best, most quiet way to finish me. And I can't even mind link my mate.

"How many?" I ask. Knowing that Harry would never just send one spy, so that if one of them got caught, the rest of them will make sure that he doesn't say a word.

"I don't know." He murmurs.

"Any information about their identity?" I ask clinically.

"No." He responds.

"I guess I'll have to put you in the dungeon." I say, taking a step closer to him.

"But, but they will know, and they will come after me, probably after Alice too. I don't want her to get harmed, that is why I rejected her. Although I want her so badly." He says, pained. His hands thrash around furiously ad he explains, and his breath id labored. I pity him.

"I know, wait here, I'll be back in a second." I say. Barely thinking.

I quickly head to the kitchen then grab a knife, then return to him as fast as my legs can carry me, hoping that he didn't run away. And he didn't. I find him sitting on the couch, looking distressed. I clear my throat and his head directly snaps towards me, then to the knife resting in my hand. He jumps on his feet, looking tense. I walk to him slowly, with a hand up telling him to wait and the other down, carrying the sharp, stainless steel knife. He must realize that it is not harmful enough to kill a werewolf.

I stop where there is only a few centimeters between us, then rest the knife in his hand. "I can't put you in jail for no clear reason, though there you will be protected the best, and I wont reveal your true identity.For Alice's sake. I need you to harm me, so I can have a not so suspicious reason to toss you in the dungeon. I'll set you free as fast as I can, but only when I make sure of where the rest are, and of course, your loyalty. Now do it." I instruct.He nods his head then suddenly, I feel myself trapped between his arms, his grip is tight and a chill takes over my body.

"Scream." He whispers in my ear, impaling my stomach with the kitchen knife. And I scream, just like I am supposed to. Like a pained animal.

I watch as numerous pack members rush into the living room. Their facial expressions varies from shock, to fear, and mainly, anger, and they grow vague and blurry and annoying, so I close my eyes and shut them out. I don't remember any thing after this.

I wake up to where I expected myself to be. The hospital bed. What a blast. I squeeze Luke's hand which happens to be resting in mine, feeling bad for scaring him. He pulls his head back up and his eyes open wildly, scanning the room until they rest on me.

"Hey..." I say, spreading awkwardness in the atmosphere.

"Hey..." He replies, mimicking me with a gentle smile.

"We need to talk, you need to rest, and I need to get out of here." I say, my eyebrows furrowed. He chuckles then nods his head in approval.

"So what do you want to talk about?" He asks. "Eeh... Well..." I say, before I start my story.

After I am done with telling my story, and watching Luke's facial expression change for like, a thousand times, he only manages to say this one thing.

"I guess I shouldn't have beaten him into a pulp then, my bad." He murmurs. I snort, then roll my eyes.

"Could you tell the doctor that I am up, and I want to leave this shitty place please?" I ask in boredom. "With pleasure." He responds and ruffles my already ruined hair, leaving me alone in the room.