Wishing to hear my death toll.

Cinnyris's pov.

I quietly follow him to his office with nothing but bad thoughts flash pooping in my mind. Knowing and Living my life, lessened my trust in everybody. no exceptions there. In his office, we stare at each other in uncomfortable silence for what seems to be forever. And strangely, he seems to be tense. And it hurts, knowing that your own mate doesn't feel comfortable around you. But I am the one who drew his shutters and acted like a complete asshole, but I had to, I have to.

Luke clears his throat then starts. "So, your plan is to leave the pack and me right." He says in cold pain and I almost whimpered. I can't see him in pain , I just can't.

"Yes but I am doing this for everyone's good." I state calmly. He nods his head, not believing me. And I sigh weakly, twisting a strand of hair around my index finger.

"Okay." He says quietly. What?- No no it is good that he understood that I'm a threat. "Thank you for understanding." I say hiding the pain i wasn't supposed to feel.

"But there is one condition." He responds a little too quickly, and the tension departs him, I can tell that he's a little better. I wonder what is his condition.

"Your birthday is coming two weeks later and you'll turn sixteen, you can't leave before your birthday." He utters. I can feel my eyes widen with worry.

"But Harry might spot me soon and I know he will, then your entire pack will be endangered. " I state in panic.

"That's my condition and I'm not changing it. Do you accept it or not?" He fiercely states. Do I even have the choice?

"Ugh, okay." I say, finally giving up. He smirks and I roll my eyes. Damn I'm such a Katniss.

"Wait, how do you know when my birthday is?"

"It's a mate thing." He says with a wink. Well, whatever that is, it isn't working with me. I don't even know Luke's middle name,and I don't feel like asking anyways. And to think about what lengths he went to find my birthday while I'm too lazy to ask him right in frond of me- he should be glad that I'll be gone.

I walk out of his office to my room to find Alice, Venice and Will waiting for me.

"Ready to see you clothes Veni?" I say using her nickname. She giggles and jumps up and down.

"Yes, yes, YAAAAAAS!" she shrieks excitedly.

"Okay , okay. Umm go try the clothes in this bag." I say pointing at one of the bags. She runs to the bags and grabs the one I told her to the bathroom squealing. I trun around towards Alice.

"You know, you and Venice will get along so well, My mental chick." I say with a smirk. She frowns then elbows me in the stomach.
"Ouch!" I shriek sarcastically. She huffs. Alice is the only girl who treated me nicely, besides my family, my mate and Will. Most of them were brutal and envied my rank in the werewolf society ( I envied what I could've had if my curse didn't interfere too, so im not blaming anyone here. )She is a good friend.

The door of my room opens and I watch Adam as he comes in, he sits on my bed and puts his legs up, still wearing his shoes, I wrinkle my nose, disturbed. "Did I miss the fashion show?" He asks.

"Nope, we just got started." I respond, swatting his legs off my bed and taking their place. He looks like he's about to say something, but then he decides against it, and i know what he wanted to say. Something about how I shouldn't be picky like that because just a few weeks ago, i was sleeping on a dusty bed in a dungeon room. I can see the guilt in his eyes. I smile reassuringly; I don't want to be ashamed from the truth.

Venice comes out with the cutest blue dress that make her eyes pop.

"Veni you look incredible." I gush with a huge smile on my face. It's easy to take my mind off things with her around.