Oh he did not!

It's hunting me. Day and night. Luke's tortured, blood caked face, his agonized expression, his quivering lips murmuring those heartbreaking words.

"Save me."

And I didn't save him.

Three days passed after my nightmare. Three, horrible, sleepless, torturing nights. Luke tries to calm me down, to assure me that none of this is going to happen. But I know it will, I can feel it. It's not easy to explain this disturbing, heart wrecking feeling I had after that nightmare. But I just know.

Right now I am in the kitchen, sipping coffee. I tried to sleep but I suffocated on my, oh, so wanted bed. But it's soft figure dissappeared, and it turned into a matress of razor sharp needles, similar to that bloody red wolf's teeth.

I take another sip of this not so tasty coffee and slightly shiver, glad for the heat it gives to my ragged, cold body.

A figure rushes into the kitchen and I realize it is Luke. The scent, it is unmistakable.

"Why are you still up?" Luke asks.

Well, I usually stay up late, but not until 4 am.

"I'm drinking my coffee." I say, my voice mimicking my body, my feelings, and somehow mimicking Adam. All grumpy and raspy.

"I honestly can't see how how's that helping you to go back  to sleep." He says, crossing his arms and leaning on the door.

"It's like abstract art, you don't always have to see it, but it's there, look- look at how droopy my eyes are getting. " I say closing my eyes to fake sleep my way out of this conversation, with the coffee still in my hand "And... there, I'm asleep." I whisper the great finale. He sighs then, wraps his arms around me from the back and I rest my hand on his. Screw sleep, this is better.

"Come to sleep, like the real one." He whispers a demand.

"I can't." I whisper a complain. He just lifts me up from my waist so effortlessly then twirls me around until he is carrying me bridal style.

what just happened?

"What are you doing?" I whisper/yell.

"You need to sleep. You look like you've got punched in the face, twice." He whispers back.

"No I don't." I murmur sarcastically.

"Oh, but darling, it's like abstract art, you don't have to always see it. But in your case, its always beautiful. How do you manage?" He asks, positioning one of his hand to life my WHOLE weight while the other functions as a microphone.

I bet I can do that. I just have to believe. Yes. That's the key...

"Trademark secret, 'darling' " I respond then sigh. He smirks, I snort.

We make it to my bedroom and Luke sets me on the bed in a gentle manner, but that doesn't please me, so I just sit on the bed Indian style. He rests on the bed by my side and this addicting, warm radiation escapes his body, causing me to scoot closer to him, and I'm laying down right now. He turns around so that we're facing each other then wrap an arm around my waist then rest his chin and bottom lip on the top of my forehead. I smile as this soothing flow of these strange yet beloved electric tingles run through my body.

And after a few minutes, I drift to sleep.

I wake up, still in the same position I slept in yesterday, I can still feel Luke's lip on my forhead. I get up and do my usual routine then change into a white off shoulders blouse , a pair of dark jeans and my brown uggs. I leave my hair down then go to Will's room. I walk in to find both Venice and Will sleeping, looking all tranquil and quiet. I guess I woke up pretty early today.