It's officially sarcasm day.

I wake up from the best sleep I had since I lost my family. I place my hand on my chest, waiting for the pain to start bout I don't feel it. The heat is over. I place my hand on the one Luke surrounded me with to wake him up , but it doesn't seem to work. He's in deep sleep. I gently pat his hand but he just tugs me closer to him. He's in very deep sleep.

 "Luke, wake up." I whisper lightly, my voice still scared from sleep. He wakes up and rubs his eyes with the back of his hand, then he gives me a gentle smile. I would love to see him smiling at me like this every morning, for the rest of my life, I think as I melt on the inside.

I smile back then walk to the bathroom, I am so not speaking to him with a stale breath, for the sake of my dignity. I take a shower , brush my teeth, put on a navy blue crop top and some skinny jeans, brush my hair and braid it then walk out. "You can use the bathroom if you need it." I say, pointing at it with my thumb. Luke nods his head then walk into the bathroom. I can't believe he just sat, waiting like that the whole time, it's so ridiculous that I smile.

"The heat is over." I mutter, honestly, I don't want it to go, I want him to stay. But still, I want to stop being such an emotional wreck and I want to get the hell out of here.

All those thing that I want...

"Great." He states casually. He heard. A queasy feeling bites on my stomach when he says it again, that 'great' of his, but with a hollow tone. My fingers stroke my necklace  and I sigh. I need some fresh air.

He comes out of my bathroom glistening wet, strikingly beautiful, and extremely attractive. I can feel the warmth of my cheeks as they turn crimson.

 "Do you want to come with me so that we could check on Venice?" I ask , giving him a sweet smile. Maybe he'll smile back, ease the pain, and act natural once again. I really do want that. 

"Sure." He says, his face brightens up, and I can hear the tring tring tring  of a successful score ringing in my head, like I just won the lottery.

 I put on the blue converse then walk out. I open Will's door to find Venice sleeping on his stomach, and drooling on his shirts, Will snores in response to Venice's disgusting gesture. The sight is funny to say the least.

"They look so cute." I whisper to Luke.

"I know, my beta is an angel." He utters , rolling his eyes, and then, to show that he really is being sarcastic, he kicks Will on his right shin and Will chokes on his own saliva out of shock. I look at Luke , slap his arm then scold." you're so mea-"

 " Cinnyris!" Venice squeals jumping off Will's stomach.The spit in Will's mouth finally comes out, adorning the shirt along with Venice's drool.
"Ouch Venice that hurts." Will says, rubbing his stomach, as if he wasn't dying two seconds ago.

 "Sorry." She apologizes quickly as she jumps into my arms. God she is one hyper child. " I miss you." she says as she hugs me .

" I miss you too sweetie." I say, stroking her curls.

 "Can we go see Adam?" She asks, pulling on my braid in an attempt to stroke it, I guess. I wince in pain.

"Yup-" I respond quickly, pulling her hand off my hair.  "you guys are coming?" I ask the boys.

" Whatever you want." Luke answers. He is such a gentleman , isn't he?

" I can't come because my sister is coming to visit me tonight, do you want to meet her later?" Will asks me.

"That would be nice." I state politely. We go to the pack's hospital and ask for Adam's room.

 "Room 209." The nice nurse ushers. We thank her then go to his room.

 "Hey Iris, Venice baby girl how are you?" He asks smiling brightly .

"Great." She answers as she sits by him, she starts playing with his IV tubes and I hold her hands away. What is the matter with her today?

 "How are you Ade?" I ask using the nickname I gave him when we were little. "Oh I'm more than great, amazing really." He says with sarcasm while Venice stands up on the bed and squeezes the bag over Adam's head. Luke pulls her to his lap.

I roll my eyes. "So how did you find me?" I ask suspiciously, ignoring Venice's actions and Adam's sarcasm.

 " You always head east, always." He says knowingly. I frown and he smirks, reminds me of the old days.

"So, any information about Harry?" I ask. Luke looks at me suspiciously.

"Who's Harry? " He asks me, a little to quickly. "The traitor who tried to kill your mate and her sister." Adam says with sarcasm and anger. I glare at him.  It is officially sarcasm day. At least it is to Adam.

" Moody, aren't we?" I ask, still glaring. He sighs. He ruffles his hair around and I know what is to follow this particular action. Bad news. Very, very bad news 

"Harry is attacking as soon as he finds you."

Okay guys so this is the chapter. I might not write soon cuz dad took my phone, again and I sneaked to get it when he was out. Hehe. Next chapter is coming I don't know when. So until then.

~Sun-Bird.